iamweasel

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
nope. We did my order off the 2022 form on 9/10 which showed the moonroof as separate from the PP. I actually had the 2022 bronco sport guide (attached… badlands is near end of guide) that I downloaded from the BlueOval which the sales guy had not seen yet as he thought the kodiak brown was still a color. They said the moonroof would not go through on the 2022 form. I have heard some are now successful on the moonroof. I ordered pretty much everything but that.
Thanks for the reply. I ordered mine a few days before I saw your Order Guide, thanks for that by the way. It was then I realized a separate code for the moonroof was needed, but my order was already in at that point.
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just got word from my sales guy. Mine is scheduled for 11/22! Got my VIN! it’s real now! VIN confirms it is a 2022 badlands!

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 009473FA-78A1-4243-8F7C-FDC27F3A9333

Last edited:

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
nope. We did my order off the 2022 form on 9/10 which showed the moonroof as separate from the PP. I actually had the 2022 bronco sport guide (attached… badlands is near end of guide) that I downloaded from the BlueOval which the sales guy had not seen yet as he thought the kodiak brown was still a color. They said the moonroof would not go through on the 2022 form. I have heard some are now successful on the moonroof. I ordered pretty much everything but that.
Did you happen to order the grey roof?

I placed an order last night and got confirmation. Velocity Blue BL+grey roof+tow+AT tires. Hopefully it schedules soon.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Did you happen to order the grey roof?

I placed an order last night and got confirmation. Velocity Blue BL+grey roof+tow+AT tires. Hopefully it schedules soon.
I did not. I like the all dark look of the alto blue. Got a BL+PP+ tow+AT tires+ copilot+ plus floorliners+cargo mat. Going to add some accessories when it comes

i am just thrilled I have my VIN and build date now!

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
I did not. I like the all dark look of the alto blue. Got a BL+PP+ tow+AT tires+ copilot+ plus floorliners+cargo mat. Going to add some accessories when it comes

Good information, thanks. I think my sister is going to order your exact build, so this give both of us hope. Hopefully my grey roof doesn't hold mine up.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did anyone who ordered get an email that looks like this:
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 1632260524165

According to this email, as the status changes, Ford is supposed to send out a new email with the status. Has anyone that has a confirmed schedule date got an updated email?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Did anyone who ordered get an email that looks like this:
Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start 1632260524165

According to this email, as the status changes, Ford is supposed to send out a new email with the status. Has anyone that has a confirmed schedule date got an updated email?
I did when I did my first order for an OB. Then when we changed our minds and cancelled the OB to get a BL we did not get the email and I freaked thinking the new order had not gone in . I called ford and they said they had the order for our BL And not to worry about the email. My BL now has a production date and VIN so I have moved over to the tracking site and am not worried bout getting an email. My guess is those that have a date might see the change after 9/23 to show it is scheduled for production Since that is the official ford date.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Question for those that now have a VIN….

How many of you have a number below 1000 in the last 6 digits? Apparently this is the production sequence number.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

I ordered alto blue and didn’t like the look of the gray roof with this color either I’m glad I’m not the only one

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Ordered September 20, production scheduled for November 8!

2022 Velocity Blue BL+tow+grey roof+AT tires

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered September 20, production scheduled for November 8!

2022 Velocity Blue BL+tow+grey roof+AT tires
Wow! Awesome! I ordered 9/10 and got a 11/22 week. You must be special. Did you order PP? That might be difference in schedule date.

also was are the last 6 on the VIN you got?

mine is 2022 Alto Blue BL+PP+ Copilot+ +tow+AT tires +cargo mat+floor liners

Last edited:

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Wow! Awesome! I ordered 9/10 and got a 11/22 week. You must be special. Did you order PP? That might be difference in schedule date.

also was are the last 6 on the VIN you got?

mine is 2022 Alto Blue BL+PP+ Copilot+ +tow+AT tires +cargo mat+floor liners
No premium package, so that may make a difference. Dealer said they would give it high priority, and we put $1,000 down, so maybe that helped?

Last 6 are D09695.

Honestly I was hoping for a December build/January delivery based on what you and others posted. Now it looks like we might have it by Christmas!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
No premium package, so that may make a difference. Dealer said they would give it high priority, and we put $1,000 down, so maybe that helped?

Last 6 are D09695.

Honestly I was hoping for a December build/January delivery based on what you and others posted. Now it looks like we might have it by Christmas!
Mine is 00962. I am trying to figure out the interpretation of the series number, which that is. Maybe just the order in which received.

your dealer priority probably did help. I went in standard priority of 19. Put $500 down. They might have saved first three weeks of production for high priority orders. Now we all cross our fingers that no delays occur! Of course when we put in our order we set low expectations of getting it by next summer! ?
Sponsored