Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
@RayBS we are glad the team at the Marysville Discount Tire was able to get you taken care of. Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate your support. Thank you for your service to this great nation.

CletusVanDam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
1st posting. My Badlands fully loaded with stock wheels with 225/65/R17 Pirelli SRT - Now Black Rhino Boxers with Falken Wildpeak A/TW3 235/65/R17

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands w/ new Black Rhino Wheels 1704944663273
You get to try those Wildpeaks out in the snow/ice today?

I still have the Pirelli's and had my first experience on white roads driving into work. No problems to report, but I was driving pretty carefully -- I didn't attempt to test out any limits or anything.

I need to find a big parking lot or something this weekend and mess around. Looking at the tread pattern of the Pirelli's gives me no confidence, but maybe they aren't so bad -- or maybe I need to upgrade to the AT3's before they're out of stock.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
You get to try those Wildpeaks out in the snow/ice today?

I still have the Pirelli's and had my first experience on white roads driving into work. No problems to report, but I was driving pretty carefully -- I didn't attempt to test out any limits or anything.

I need to find a big parking lot or something this weekend and mess around. Looking at the tread pattern of the Pirelli's gives me no confidence, but maybe they aren't so bad -- or maybe I need to upgrade to the AT3's before they're out of stock.
The AT3w’s are awesome in the snow, rain, and off road. I’m extremely impressed with them.
Sponsored