WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
great write up and review! thanks for sharing!

great photos! I'd like to get to Alaska someday soon.

sometime soon I would have the same 1-year reflection.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
great write up and review! thanks for sharing!

great photos! I'd like to get to Alaska someday soon.

sometime soon I would have the same 1-year reflection.
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ugh... as I read this great review from a an actual owner as opposed to a reviewer who spent a couple of days, I say thank you. My impressions pretty much reflect your personal experiences.

But what really caught my attention was where you live... I'm in the deserts of West Texas and New Mexico and while I love my neck of the woods... as I write this ,the week is filled with triple digit temps....yuk! Just looked up Anchorage and you are rocking 40 degrees cooler...bastards ! ha!

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska IMG_7902.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska IMG_8631

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska P1010450.JPG

OP
OP

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Ugh... as I read this great review from a an actual owner as opposed to a reviewer who spent a couple of days, I say thank you. My impressions pretty much reflect your personal experiences.

But what really caught my attention was where you live... I'm in the deserts of West Texas and New Mexico and while I love my neck of the woods... as I write this ,the week is filled with triple digit temps....yuk! Just looked up Anchorage and you are rocking 40 degrees cooler...bastards ! ha!

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska IMG_7902.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska IMG_8631

Ford Bronco Sport 1 Year Review - Our '22 Bronco Sport Badlands in Alaska P1010450.JPG
Thanks! And nice pics!
Sponsored