Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Someone with a Maverick did us all a solid by tracking and visualizing his truck from shipment to arrival in Olympia, Wa.
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 Route20211216
Wow, a solid month of transportation. There were definitely some delay points in there too!
Sponsored

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Someone with a Maverick did us all a solid by tracking and visualizing his truck from shipment to arrival in Olympia, Wa.
That's great! Those Maverick folks are pretty damn resourceful. Went digging around their forums and discovered its roughly 9 days from plant to Houston Texas. If things go well my wife might get hers mid to late May.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
That's great! Those Maverick folks are pretty damn resourceful. Went digging around their forums and discovered its roughly 9 days from plant to Houston Texas. If things go well my wife might get hers mid to late May.
I'm hoping that particular truck took longer because of holidays. A month is fine for mine (if it's produced as scheduled), but a half that would be better. I have the dumbest reason to want it sooner rather than later: I need the real license plate to get my gate pass so I can park at my building when I'm working nights instead of in the parking lot. If it arrives mid June I should have the plates and pass before we go into the next round of shiftwork. It's only a 10 minute walk out the gate to the parking lot, but at 5 AM after a 12 hour shift it's a long walk in sideways rain.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
oh wow!! yes, this guy did his homework. and probably track the shipping up day to day. I was trying to see where is a big rail yard coming up from Nogales into near Phoenix. I'm guessing that's where they would split the cars. but it is near Tucson or at Nogales. Then thru Yuma to Colton. I think there is a big yard there so they could split the So Cal cars off. maybe Friday leaving Hermosillo will get to Colton on Monday. or it goes into Tehachapi yard to split.

hm..can the Pony Express deliver a car even faster :crackup:.... I'm sure,'cus they will be driving your car pedal to the floor

CMajor

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Build Weeks 5/30 Through 6/27 Route20211216
Based off this route, if it was completed on 11/19 and was shipped to Vegas it would arrive maybe around 11/24? Basically around 5 days or so? Or would it most likely be longer?
My projected build date is next week 5/2 and was hoping it would be before June, optimally the week of 6/2.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Based off this route, if it was completed on 11/19 and was shipped to Vegas it would arrive maybe around 11/24? Basically around 5 days or so? Or would it most likely be longer?
My projected build date is next week 5/2 and was hoping it would be before June, optimally the week of 6/2.
I'm unsure of the routing once it ventures off the north bound rail.

CMajor

Big Bend
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any email confirmations yet for next week build dates? Still waiting on mine for build week of 5/2 (next week).
Sponsored