Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Thanks for the pics. Now I know not get the stick on ones.
Except they are probably all stick-on ones. They are either in the window channel or outside the window channel.

OP
OP
Babybronc21

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Thank you all for the pics and comments. Some sweet looking Bronco Sports out there!!

The EGR and AVS are great longstanding products and have a more old school look to them. Both seem to bow out from the window which could be good for cleaning and maybe performance. EGR does make a reg and slimline version but even the slimline is not flush enough. Their black or smoke is off just enough from the black pillars/roof of the Bronco Sport which messes with the lines a bit - at least for me (kind of OCD).

The OEM are so flush and looks like it came off the factory floor with them. The black is on point too. At this point, Ford OEM get my $$ when it comes time so adding to the mod wish list for now. If anyone has pics from the inside looking out window up/down of the OEM (if you’re bored) post em up 👍 thanks again

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Ford OEM. Agree with the other response about the stick. 2.5 years later, continuous garage, and they've still come up in spots. Finding a matching 3M tape is impossible. I settled on making layered 3M tape to repair. I've had other in-channel ones that never came up, but the top of the window did get scratches/gouges from years of dirt. The low profile looks nice, but is less practical from what these are meant for. Water can blow in. Watch out on install. The primer/surface prep will strip the pillar trim pretty fast. Stay on the rubber parts. They look fine from inside, you don't notice them once they're there.

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20210515_164016_HDR_resized

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors DSC04877.JPG

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have had several vehicles with the in-channel vent visors & over time they come loose because they do not stick very well to the cat whiskers that seal the window when it is up. That is why we went with the outside channel stick on ones we used from AVS.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe even the inside the channel ones are stick on also.

OP
OP
Babybronc21

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Ford OEM. Agree with the other response about the stick. 2.5 years later, continuous garage, and they've still come up in spots. Finding a matching 3M tape is impossible. I settled on making layered 3M tape to repair. I've had other in-channel ones that never came up, but the top of the window did get scratches/gouges from years of dirt. The low profile looks nice, but is less practical from what these are meant for. Water can blow in. Watch out on install. The primer/surface prep will strip the pillar trim pretty fast. Stay on the rubber parts. They look fine from inside, you don't notice them once they're there.

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20210515_164016_HDR_resized

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors DSC04877.JPG
Nice looking Bronco sport!! Thanks for the feedback, very helpful. They look so nice, but the tape issues are a consideration.

Bron Swanson

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
A photographer I am not, but here are some photos of mine.

- OEM installed by Ford quite a few months after I bought the vehicle new.
- Vehicle is parked outside, but in a bay that blocks any sunlight except for the back of the vehicle (my paint fade over time is going to be interesting lol).

The only issue I have had is that the initial install left a small leak at the driver side. A trip back to the dealer got it sorted out, and it hasn't been an issue since. Maybe a year since then?

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_105013

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_105002

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_104953

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_104948

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_104923

Ford Bronco Sport Pics request: OEM Side Window Deflectors 20231217_104907

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
I believe even the inside the channel ones are stick on also.
I've had the WeatherTech in channel wind deflectors on my '17 Escape for 7 years now. The front row uses no 3M at all. The second row Weathertech wind deflectors do use 3M tape.
They've not loosened at all.
I bought the EGR wind deflector and hood deflector for my hopefully soon to be delivered '24 BS BL. Maybe 3 weeks yet to suffer through waiting.

TNFurb

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Anyone have the OEM deflectors on a BS with a white roof? Or at least something other than black? I’d like to see how well they still blend in.
Sponsored