Hood Scoop and Aeroskin 2 deflector -- post your photos

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Thinking about adding both of these. I’ve only seen a couple pics from folks w both. If you have done this and could share I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Sponsored

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
I thought about that too. But I decided to stay with the air deflector only. Since I have hood decals , it would too busy. Also the hood scoop is fake but if it was functional the air deflector would defeat the purpose of the scoop , so that was my reason. IMHO
Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop and Aeroskin 2 deflector -- post your photos IMG_0118

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I have the air deflector and it functions great, with no vibration or hood shake that others have posted about. I believe the hood shake comes from the hood stoppers not being adjusted properly.

Not a fan of the hood scoop on any vehicle unless its functional, such as the ram air and cowl induction of the muscle car era of the 70's.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I thought about that too. But I decided to stay with the air deflector only. Since I have hood decals , it would too busy. Also the hood scoop is fake but if it was functional the air deflector would defeat the purpose of the scoop , so that was my reason. IMHO
Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop and Aeroskin 2 deflector -- post your photos IMG_0118
Nice indeed. I have the graphics package on my BSBL(still waiting for its arrival). It covers the area where the scoop would go. I have the deflector to install, hope it won't be too busy as you said.

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the air deflector and it functions great, with no vibration or hood shake that others have posted about. I believe the hood shake comes from the hood stoppers not being adjusted properly.

Not a fan of the hood scoop on any vehicle unless its functional, such as the ram air and cowl induction of the muscle car era of the 70's.
Unfortunately not the case, I tried everything from adjusting hood stoppers, to adding more height to them, to adding rubber quarter inch tubing into the gasket tubes around the hood. Hood would still shake at 70+ mph and I could not deal with that, had to take it off.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Unfortunately not the case, I tried everything from adjusting hood stoppers, to adding more height to them, to adding rubber quarter inch tubing into the gasket tubes around the hood. Hood would still shake at 70+ mph and I could not deal with that, had to take it off.
Something is not adjusted right. there are many, including myself that do not have the issue of the hood bouncing at speed, and then there are folks that report this issue.

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Something is not adjusted right. there are many, including myself that do not have the issue of the hood bouncing at speed, and then there are folks that report this issue.
Yeah not sure what it was. Could try re applying it

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Ok that looks super tough. I have the scoop and have considered the deflector.

While the scoop is not functional in the hole in the hood sense, it is functional in the it helps deflect the hood glare, it looks cool and gets lots of good looks from others, and best function is that it keeps my speed below 80 mph out of concern it may fly off 😂 Seriously though we all have opinions and not all agree. So you do you and if you like it sport it and if not, dont.

Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop and Aeroskin 2 deflector -- post your photos IMG_4222

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
So I had the scoop and added the deflector. It looks totally awesome. I’ll try to share a decent picture tomorrow. And I’ve had it over 90 with no issues a few times. 😎

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Just redeemed some ford pass points for the Aeroskin deflector. Will try it with the scoop and see if I like it… if nothing else will protect the front and increase the beefy look.

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Snapped a quick picture. The scoop/deflector combo looks great on the white.
Ford Bronco Sport Hood Scoop and Aeroskin 2 deflector -- post your photos IMG_4158
Sponsored