Shaunryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got new Toyo tires on my bronco sport outer banks lifted front 1.5. I wanted to get a nudge bar but was told it would mess with the sensors??

Ford Bronco Sport New Toyo tires and 1.5" lift kit installed on Bronco Sport image

Ford Bronco Sport New Toyo tires and 1.5" lift kit installed on Bronco Sport image
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m convinced that autocorrect has ruined Toyo and they need to change their name

And on a side note, nice choice in tires. I have the same and really like them.

As for the nudge bar, it can interfere with sensors but those are sensors that can be turned off in the outer banks; although I’d agree not to do the nudge bar unless it is absolutely needed for some reason.

Last edited:

gcbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Toyo OC are nice looking... Thinking to upgrade and upsize my OB tires as well. Curious, how's the highway road noise on the OCs?

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just got new Toyo tires on my bronco sport outer banks lifted front 1.5. I wanted to get a nudge bar but was told it would mess with the sensors??

How is the ride quality (handling, acceleration, noise etc.). Im looking at throwing 245s on my BL

OP
OP

Shaunryan

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It rides nice not noisy at all. Lost a miles per gallon on gas but it’s worth it. Handles great.

Killergabo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You can go with Rally Innovation's Nudge bar, i hear they don't actually get in the Way of the sensors,, even with the lights on them. They confirmed it over and over again with me that it doesn't mess with the Adaptive cruise control but Call in and ask, They're extremely friendly and if you're lucky, they might even give you a little Discount when you purchase over the phone. In all seriousness tho, Get a Skid plate. Yesturday.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Toyo OC are nice looking... Thinking to upgrade and upsize my OB tires as well. Curious, how's the highway road noise on the OCs?
I had the Pirelli Scorpions prior to the Toyo OC AT3’s. In my opinion the noise isn’t crazy but they are definitely louder than the Scorpions and louder than the Falkens on my wifes Badlands. You can definitely tell they are there. I love them and would and will buy them again.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Thinking of replacing my 225/65R17 Pirelli’s with 235/65R 17. Tires I’m looking at the:
Falken WildPeak Trail
Falken WildPeak A/T3W
Michelin Defender LTX M/S or maybe X-Ice
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S
Yokohama Geolanders

The Trail tread is all terrain and not as aggressive as the A/T, but more then the Pirelli Scorpion.
Looking for something that is more than touring, will be decent on snow and dirt, but not full out off-roading. If I wanted to do that, I would still be waiting on big brother. Thoughts or recommendations are welcome. As an FYI, I’ll be replacing all five tires.

Last edited:

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Thinking of replacing my 225/65R17 Pirelli’s with 235/65R 17. Tires I’m looking at the:
Falken WildPeak Trail
Falken WildPeak A/T3W
Michelin Defender LTX M/S
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S

The Trail tread is all terrain and not as aggressive as the A/T, but a more then the Pirelli Scorpion.
Looking for something that is more than touring, will be decent on snow and dirt, but not full out off-roading. If I wanted to do that, I would still be waiting on big brother. Thoughts or recommendations are welcome. As an FYI, I’ll be replacing all five tires
At the TX OffRodeo back in March all of the BS BL had the Scorpions. I was impressed by how well they did.

My BL has the optional Wildpeak tires and it did great in the snow.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport
Falken WildPeak Trail
Falken WildPeak A/T3W
Michelin Defender LTX M/S
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S

The Trail tread is all terrain and not as aggressive as the A/T, but a more then the Pirelli Scorpion.
Looking for something that is more than touring, will be decent on snow and dirt, but not full out off-roading. If I wanted to do that, I would still be waiting on big brother. Thoughts or recommendations are welcome. As an FYI, I’ll be replacing all five tires
I have the at3W falkens 245/65/17 fit perfect no issues

Ford Bronco Sport New Toyo tires and 1.5" lift kit installed on Bronco Sport 1C985CBB-E1B4-495E-AC1A-FAD5B2A93A93

Ford Bronco Sport New Toyo tires and 1.5" lift kit installed on Bronco Sport FD3E8D7B-7806-4398-AF54-27181F35F756

Ford Bronco Sport New Toyo tires and 1.5" lift kit installed on Bronco Sport 3BC6CE67-3343-40BE-B090-6109BDF27BCE

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Falken WildPeak Trail
Falken WildPeak A/T3W
Michelin Defender LTX M/S or maybe X-Ice
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S
Yokohama Geolanders

The Trail tread is all terrain and not as aggressive as the A/T, but more then the Pirelli Scorpion.
Looking for something that is more than touring, will be decent on snow and dirt, but not full out off-roading. If I wanted to do that, I would still be waiting on big brother. Thoughts or recommendations are welcome. As an FYI, I’ll be replacing all five tires.
I can recommend the Falken WildPeak A/T Trails, they are great on- and off-road, but I'm not rock crawling or fording streams, just trails and a little bit off the beaten path. They don't make huge highway noise like some other more aggressive, "true all-terrain" tires.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
You can go with Rally Innovation's Nudge bar, i hear they don't actually get in the Way of the sensors,, even with the lights on them. They confirmed it over and over again with me that it doesn't mess with the Adaptive cruise control but Call in and ask, They're extremely friendly and if you're lucky, they might even give you a little Discount when you purchase over the phone. In all seriousness tho, Get a Skid plate. Yesturday.
I’ll need to check them out. My wife wants the bar and lights and to use the adaptive cruise too.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
@Wolf256 , I was very unhappy with the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S , (245's too IIRC.) on my Lifted Subaru Forester XT. Im driving a Bronco Sport now because they lost all traction on slushy snow in a curve and dumped me into the ditch at 30 mph(GIANT ice chunk through middle of radiator, breaking engine, totaled my rig), zero braking, zero turning, just complete loss of traction, worse than on Ice. In 8 years of driving that car through ice storms, snow, foot of fresh powder, pouring rain, id never had any issues until i went to them, i only had them for about 6 months too, that was thier first real storm they had driven in and they didnt like it.
Sponsored