I bit the bullet and ordered a '22 Badlands

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
So far my build week of 11/29 has not been changed. At first I was annoyed that I didn't get the first 2 weeks of builds, but if they decide not to push me back this week I might get one of the first ones instead. That would be nice. Much more probable that they simply will send an email any day now or they just forgot to send one already. Not read about anyone on the forum with 11/29 being bumped yet. Hooves crossed.
Good luck! A family member originally had 11/29 and was pushed to 12/6.
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Has anyone who placed an order in September received an e mail from Ford to notify them their production schedule has been changed to a later date?
Many people who ordered in September have had build dates changed.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Has anyone who placed an order in September received an e mail from Ford to notify them their production schedule has been changed to a later date?
A better question is if there is anyone who ordered in September that did not get notified their date was changed (email or call from dealer). I am gueasing you wont find anyone who has not been changed. I ordered 9/10 and am sliding into December now. Anymore slide and we are all headed for February due to the Xmas plant break and the three weeks of plant dedication to Mavericks in January.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've been loving my BS OB but I've had buyers remorse because I didn't get exactly what I wanted which was a BL. I settled for what I could get at the time which was the OB so I said the heck with it you only live once and contacted my Ford dealer and he put in a order yesterday for a '22 Cyber Orange BL. Added the Premium Package, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+, and the Cargo Management System.

Can't wait but probably will have too after hearing Tim Bartz say Ford is accepting only 8% of BS orders as BL.

I'm expecting the OB to hold its value which makes this all possible.
Hopefully will see you around as we will have the same vehicle and I'm in Chapel Hill! I ordered 9/24 so most likely won't see mine until Jan/Feb but I too can't wait.

Hect0r0ftr0y

Outer Banks
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I too have buyers remorse on my OB but now encouraged to maybe see how much I can get for it and order a BL? ?

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
A better question is if there is anyone who ordered in September that did not get notified their date was changed (email or call from dealer). I am gueasing you wont find anyone who has not been changed. I ordered 9/10 and am sliding into December now. Anymore slide and we are all headed for February due to the Xmas plant break and the three weeks of plant dedication to Mavericks in January.
I fit the description. Ordered 9/26 and was scheduled for 11/29 and have not received a call or an email about my date changing (obviously this doesn't have to mean anything. I will attempt to call Ford today (11/23).

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I fit the description. Ordered 9/26 and was scheduled for 11/29 and have not received a call or an email about my date changing (obviously this doesn't have to mean anything. I will attempt to call Ford today (11/23).
Let us know what you hear!

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
Let us know what you hear!
Ok here's an update:

I ended up calling Ford customer service that day and it didn't get me very far. They could basically only tell me what the tracking app says :facepalm:, and referred me to my dealer stating that "they have better sources for more information". I didn't want to bother my salesman given the closeness to the holiday... Fast forward to today. I'm out for evening walk when my phone vibrates. It's a notification from Gmail from Ford... My heart starts racing.

"Dear TnyM,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 Bronco™ Sport SUV Badlands™.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of December 6, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

So I guess I'm now 12/6 build week crew... For now.

Such a weird time of the day to receive this email.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ok here's an update:

I ended up calling Ford customer service that day and it didn't get me very far. They could basically only tell me what the tracking app says :facepalm:, and referred me to my dealer stating that "they have better sources for more information". I didn't want to bother my salesman given the closeness to the holiday... Fast forward to today. I'm out for evening walk when my phone vibrates. It's a notification from Gmail from Ford... My heart starts racing.

"Dear TnyM,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 Bronco™ Sport SUV Badlands™.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of December 6, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

So I guess I'm now 12/6 build week crew... For now.

Such a weird time of the day to receive this email.
Got the same. I am 12/6 now also. Looks like we are badlands buddies!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've been loving my BS OB but I've had buyers remorse because I didn't get exactly what I wanted which was a BL. I settled for what I could get at the time which was the OB so I said the heck with it you only live once and contacted my Ford dealer and he put in a order yesterday for a '22 Cyber Orange BL. Added the Premium Package, Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+, and the Cargo Management System.

Can't wait but probably will have too after hearing Tim Bartz say Ford is accepting only 8% of BS orders as BL.

I'm expecting the OB to hold its value which makes this all possible.
I also bought an OB then ordered a 22 BL, build week Dec 6 supposedly. Carvana gave me an offer a little over $39k for my OB a couple weeks back, which is a little more than I paid originally I think. In AZ, if a trade in and buy I only have to pay sales tax on the difference, so the dealer has that advantage in getting my trade. More than anything else I wanted to get away from the 3 cyl, although I’ve got to admit It has been fine.

Enjoy!

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm getting antsy too. I ordered a BL on Monday....so I'll be lucky if the dealer put the paperwork in and even more lucky if someone in Ford has processed it by now.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I'm getting antsy too. I ordered a BL on Monday....so I'll be lucky if the dealer put the paperwork in and even more lucky if someone in Ford has processed it by now.
Hang in there!
Sponsored