What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Purchased 2021 BS BB package and took delivery this week. Rapid Red in colour and love it. My 2019 Ford Taurus was written off in a bad crash and I was forced to shop quicker than I wanted. I had hoped to hold off a year or two and get into a hybrid once market settled down.

I started with Ranger as an option, then considered F-150 and even test drove an F-150 Lariat Hybrid but couldnt relax in a vehicle that expensive. We settled on an Escape Hybrid and were at the dealership to finalize the deal and saw what my wife called "a cute car" beside us. It had just arrived at the dealership. We test drove it and bought it. While doing paperwork three people came in to buy it. I am X-plan so I think we did ok.

Now back on topic "what have I done today" or over the past two or three days to fix it up.
- already came with roof-rail crossbars "on road: as a dealer installed option
- argued with dealership about missing engine cover and got one on the way now
- ordered Redline Tuning hood struts to be installed by me
- ordered the Cravenspeed shorter stubby radio antenna (4 inches)
- went back and forth with parts dept about hood insulation and ordered that despite them saying it wont fit but they are on huge back order (going with the assurance of members here that hood insulation will fit)
-ordered, received and will install rear bumper cover
- received Bronco branded first aid kit and installed fire extinguisher
- installed the rubber Bronco branded trailer hitch receiver cover for a nice look
- had dealership order rubber mats at their expense and waiting delivery
- ordered and received garage door remote as my package doesnt have the built in visor controls

So far so good. Enjoy reading the updates and comments from everyone and look forward to sharing more about my new ride.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0017
The Carbonized Gray stock wheels look so good with Rapid Red! I self-installed the hood mat and it fits and could not be easier to install. Also did the bumper protector and that was easy following the instructions. A spray bottle with soapy water is the trick there. Good on you getting an engine cover out of the dealer.
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Installed the JLT 3.0 Oil Separator on my BS BB.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_3045

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 7.27.31 PM

Oh, mine didn't come with the engine cover nerf thingy.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
Purchased 2021 BS BB package and took delivery this week. Rapid Red in colour and love it. My 2019 Ford Taurus was written off in a bad crash and I was forced to shop quicker than I wanted. I had hoped to hold off a year or two and get into a hybrid once market settled down.

I started with Ranger as an option, then considered F-150 and even test drove an F-150 Lariat Hybrid but couldnt relax in a vehicle that expensive. We settled on an Escape Hybrid and were at the dealership to finalize the deal and saw what my wife called "a cute car" beside us. It had just arrived at the dealership. We test drove it and bought it. While doing paperwork three people came in to buy it. I am X-plan so I think we did ok.

Now back on topic "what have I done today" or over the past two or three days to fix it up.
- already came with roof-rail crossbars "on road: as a dealer installed option
- argued with dealership about missing engine cover and got one on the way now
- ordered Redline Tuning hood struts to be installed by me
- ordered the Cravenspeed shorter stubby radio antenna (4 inches)
- went back and forth with parts dept about hood insulation and ordered that despite them saying it wont fit but they are on huge back order (going with the assurance of members here that hood insulation will fit)
-ordered, received and will install rear bumper cover
- received Bronco branded first aid kit and installed fire extinguisher
- installed the rubber Bronco branded trailer hitch receiver cover for a nice look
- had dealership order rubber mats at their expense and waiting delivery
- ordered and received garage door remote as my package doesnt have the built in visor controls

So far so good. Enjoy reading the updates and comments from everyone and look forward to sharing more about my new ride.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0016

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0017
That's a great story. Congrats on your new ride. Look forward to seeing more pictures down the road.

Tob0473

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Transferred stuff. Tools, glove box stuff, concole stuff from old car 2013 Kia Forte into new Base! Still lots of room for things

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Transferred stuff. Tools, glove box stuff, concole stuff from old car 2013 Kia Forte into new Base! Still lots of room for things
The move from a sedan to the BS must feel amazing! I've done the opposite and have already run out of room, hah.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Today it hit the 60's in MN, so I washed it and applied another round of Maguiars Ceramic Wax, before winter sets in.

In my opinion Maguiars is some pretty good stuff. Water really beads up good. The only drawback is the BS hood is so flat and level that the water doesn't run off. Any dust and dirt in the air is gonna settle in those water drops, then on the hood. Plus I have the hood protector and water puddles up behind it on the hood.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
First major snow last couple days......got to work no problems !! Took the shovel with me just in case. Put her in Slippery mode and blasted through 1 foot + drifts on our street easily. Sorry no pics hands glued to the wheel. ...Still using Primacy stock tires........gatta be careful stopping though....nice and easy

Tob0473

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The move from a sedan to the BS must feel amazing! I've done the opposite and have already run out of room, hah.
Lots of room. Adding stuff everyday. Put red vinyls on Wed, along with arm rest console. Ordered steering wheel cover.

Need to order WEATHER MATS using my POINTS.

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Lots of room. Adding stuff everyday. Put red vinyls on Wed, along with arm rest console. Ordered steering wheel cover.

Need to order WEATHER MATS using my POINTS.
Was told today that my hitch is on a big backorder, so I might try to order some other accessories. I don't even know what at this point - I have the racks coming, mats in already, and the storage option.

What other stuff are you looking at?

iamcris

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Added the Aeroskin Hood protector today, like the looks of it and functionality.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? buEfup_86KNr_hN?width=495&height=660&cropmode=none
Added it to my ever expanding list, thanks for the picture. Looks terrific!
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl