• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Michigan Want to buy: Front Tow Hooks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i would also like to know this. the front bumper on my base has removable covers where the tow hook or fogs would go.
guess we’ll have to wait until someone pulls a bumper off …

Fire821

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Silver
i would also like to know this. the front bumper on my base has removable covers where the tow hook or fogs would go.
Same here, I am defiantly going to be adding something to the front.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
it also looks like the hooks are bolted to the front rebar, and all models share that same rebar part number. im going to drop the bumper this weekend and find out

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just FYI, the BB/OB models do not have the required structure to bolt in the factory tow hooks.
Do you have any further insight on this?
Is it the brackets that are sold separately or a completely different front frame assembly?
The ford site doesn't differentiate part #'s between models. I will be adding some sort of recovery hardware and a bumper / skid plate when they come out or have to fabricate them myself. Just trying to find out what I've got before I remove the bumper.

Last edited:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
looking at a couple ebay front bumpers it looks like there is a Ford trim piece that could finish the hole under those removable covers. might be unobtanium for now

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
it also looks like the hooks are bolted to the front rebar, and all models share that same rebar part number. im going to drop the bumper this weekend and find out
I would love a photo of the back side of the grill if possible ?

broncobuster2550

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something slow
Do you have any further insight on this?
Is it the brackets that are sold separately or a completely different front frame assembly?
The ford site doesn't differentiate part #'s between models. I will be adding some sort of recovery hardware and a bumper / skid plate when they come out or have to fabricate them myself. Just trying to find out what I've got before I remove the bumper.
There's extra bracketry that is welded on to the front structure of Badlands models. The rear threaded portion of the hook slides into that structure and is secured with a nut.

Phlfwd22

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Is there a bumper replacement piece for the big bend that has the tow hook cutouts? Or are y’all just cutting yourself with a dremel?
Sponsored