ETXBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Wanted to share some pics of my Napier SUV tent on my BS. I just set it up in my driveway, but it was easy to setup and would have been easier if I was staking it down. I actually purchased it before Ford added it to the accessories catalog, but it's easy to connect and way larger than I thought. I bought the 84000 model which has the additional screen room.

Ford Bronco Sport Napier Sportz SUV tent on Bronco Sport 20210312_140558

Ford Bronco Sport Napier Sportz SUV tent on Bronco Sport 20210312_140502
Sponsored

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wanted to share some pics of my Napier SUV tent on my BS. I just set it up in my driveway, but it was easy to setup and would have been easier if I was staking it down. I actually purchased it before Ford added it to the accessories catalog, but it's easy to connect and way larger than I thought. I bought the 84000 model which has the additional screen room.

Ford Bronco Sport Napier Sportz SUV tent on Bronco Sport 20210312_140558

Ford Bronco Sport Napier Sportz SUV tent on Bronco Sport 20210312_140502
Looks great! Thanks for sharing.... I was considering this last night and now I think I’m sold. Is this one in the accessories catalog?

OP
OP

ETXBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks great! Thanks for sharing.... I was considering this last night and now I think I’m sold. Is this one in the accessories catalog?
I believe the one in the accessories catalog is the 82000 series. I got the 84000 model which has the additional screen room on the side from Amazon. It's a great tent and definitely attaches well and has lots of room.

First Name
Burke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Nice set up. I see the mattress in the tent. Are you sleeping in the Outer Banks as well or just using it for storage?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I gotta ask...what's the reason/point of the tent connected to the rear opened hatch? Perhaps setting up the cooking? My wife would be upset if the frying of bacon in the morning adhered to the interior of the BS. I would not mind, but she still prefers the new car smell!

Maybe a small child can curl up and sleep there with the seats down? It does remind me of a time (long, long ago) when me and my girlfriends would end up in a back seat of a car to, uh, "cuddle". This tent arrangement would have made those times a lot more interesting.

I also like the mountain scene on the lower rocker area of your BS. Cool.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I gotta ask...what's the reason/point of the tent connected to the rear opened hatch? Perhaps setting up the cooking? My wife would be upset if the frying of bacon in the morning adhered to the interior of the BS. I would not mind, but she still prefers the new car smell!

Maybe a small child can curl up and sleep there with the seats down? It does remind me of a time (long, long ago) when me and my girlfriends would end up in a back seat of a car to, uh, "cuddle". This tent arrangement would have made those times a lot more interesting.

I also like the mountain scene on the lower rocker area of your BS. Cool.
Agreed, it seems that with a tent that big, there is very little reason to have it connected to the vehicle.
Sponsored