Does Badlands have rear USB ports?

ajohansson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Can anyone confirm if the Badlands has rear USB ports? I am inclined to order one soon and the ford website is a bit confusing. I see it has a rear 110 outlet but one area says front and rear usb A and C. Hard to find pics. Its not a deal killer by any means but curious. Any help appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ajohansson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Can anyone confirm if the Badlands has rear USB ports? I am inclined to order one soon and the ford website is a bit confusing. I see it has a rear 110 outlet but one area says front and rear usb A and C. Hard to find pics. Its not a deal killer by any means but curious. Any help appreciated.
Ok I think I may have found what I am looking for. I found the "compare models" on the ford site. It says "Smart-Charging USB Ports - Four (4) - USB A: 1 Frt/Rear and USB C: 1 Frt/Rear". So I am assuming im good but heck if this is wrong let me know.

DesertRat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado 4X4, 2021 Bronco Sport
Here you go from our Badlands / non Badlands package. (You have to be specific about the trim level). By inserting a wall wart into the AC or 12 volt outlets you can add a lot of jacks to your heart's desire.

front console phone tray area

Ford Bronco Sport Does Badlands have rear USB ports? IMG-5279

center console
Ford Bronco Sport Does Badlands have rear USB ports? IMG-5280

rear seats console
Ford Bronco Sport Does Badlands have rear USB ports? IMG-5277

rear cargo area

Ford Bronco Sport Does Badlands have rear USB ports? IMG-5278

OP
OP

ajohansson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Thanks! ok I think the Rear they must have meant inside the center console. Too bad they arent facing out the rear of the center console like above the 110 receptacle. But this is pretty easily handled with a 110 usb outlet. thanks.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Thanks! ok I think the Rear they must have meant inside the center console. Too bad they arent facing out the rear of the center console like above the 110 receptacle. But this is pretty easily handled with a 110 usb outlet. thanks.
Only the Badlands and First Edition have them in the console. The others have them at the second row where Badlands and First Edition have the second 120 volt receptacle.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
The Ob w/o ob that I tested yesterday has usbports in the console. I think it's also in the order guide.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Be aware that only the two USBs in the front are data. These are the only ones that will work to use your phone apps on the center display. The rest are charging ports only.
Lower models have the dash and in the back seats only and have a 12 volt outlet in the dash, console, and cargo area.
Ford Bronco Sport Does Badlands have rear USB ports? USB

Last edited:

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Other trims have USB behind the console for the rear seat -- these are also charge only -- not data connection to the vehicle (only the ones in the "media bin" under the climate controls will connect -- in any trim).
Sponsored