bschmeer

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Just curious - how much off MSRP were you all able to get? I got Badlands + Badlands Package for $900 off MSRP. I was in a huge rush so zero clue if that was a good deal or a bad one for a brand new car
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Just curious - how much off MSRP were you all able to get? I got Badlands + Badlands Package for $900 off MSRP. I was in a huge rush so zero clue if that was a good deal or a bad one for a brand new car
Ordered my OB this past Saturday got $1500 off

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
With all the delays going on, I'd vote for great deal and Congrats!

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I got mine at dealer invoice, so about $1200 off for the Badlands. It was the only dealership around willing to do this, everyone else was offering $500 off at best, while most weren't offering any discounts.

I also talked to a dealer about potentially purchasing one of their units that they have to keep on the lot for test drives. They offered $1365 off of MSRP for a Badlands with Badlands Package. They are required to keep them until they get like 2000-4000 miles or they have been there for at least 4 months. The one I was looking at was close to the 2000 so they thought it was going to be ready for purchase in about a month. But with the delays caused by the moonroof parts in the Badlands package, it looked like the quickest way to get the BL+BL Package. This could be a good way to get a decent discount if you're willing to purchase a vehicle that isn't quite new.

sallman

Big Bend
First Name
Sallman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee 2014
Ordered my OB this past Saturday got $1500 off
Wow, is that $1500 off CAD from the uninflated MSRP for the OB? I am in Ontario Canada and would find that to be fair deal. I haven't been able to score that much yet. :(

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Wow, is that $1500 off CAD from the uninflated MSRP for the OB? I am in Ontario Canada and would find that to be fair deal. I haven't been able to score that much yet. :(
Yeah $1500 cdn.........I've been with this dealership for 20 years and they always give me a great deal.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
I’ve been watching RODO and am seeing $1-2k discounts off MSRP.

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
I used my X-plan and managed to save $2000 and more with the extra fees being taken out. Also managed to haggle an extra $750 with my trade in. So I feel I did pretty good here. Talking to the dealer though, and I do have a good relationship with them. There's not much movement to be had on the actual Ford MRSP. where there is room for negotiation is the fees and other add-ons

For the demos, they should take a bit of money off especially if you are purchasing a car with 2-4k of mileage on it

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I went to a local dealer today with my wife and took out a Big Bend for a ride. I was pretty pleased and I found it to be quite roomy inside. The inside was actually bigger than what you see on the outside and plenty of headroom. We sat down and talked and configured it like I wanted - BB with BB package that includes moonroof, towing package, rubber floor mats, and rubber cargo. They immediately did 4.1% below MSRP ($500 below invoice) without any dickering and before the $500 rebate which will be applied after tax in my state. That was $650 better than the X-Plan and before $500 rebate was applied. No pressure and we walked out to think about it. I may order early next week. They said about 10 week wait time from order which would put it to about the end of April.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Before I went in I valued my trade in at $5500 max, being a former used car auction buyer and seller for a dealer group that $5500 was really top dollar.
Ford saw me pause when they said no incentives.
They upped my trade to $7000 and I signed the paperwork on my Base model, a very happy customer.
I asked a few weeks later, my trade sold at auction for $7350. It was supply and demand plus it was december, gov money was flowing ahead of income tax and that meant used cars were in short supply.
So me momentarily pausing got me $1500 more on trade, same as off msrp.
Guys, research your trade in. In that they can negotiate.

Last edited:

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
Before I went in I valued my trade in at $5500 max, being a former used car auction buyer and seller for a dealer group that $5500 was really top dollar.
They upped my trade to $7000 and I signed the paperwork on my Base model, a very happy customer.
I asked a few weeks later, my trade sold at auction for $7350. It was supply and demand plus it was december, gov.
Qanon exposed "Deep State" stimulus "handouts" to purchase Bronco Sports!

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I didn't have to negotiate the "new'" discount, they were offering $1518 off MSRP, plus $1200 more discount coming off of the mannequin program in 54 days and counting...plus whatever rebate and/or financing deals that would be available when we can complete the sale...in 54 days. (Of course the current rebate/financing deals expire March 31.)

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I didn't have to negotiate the "new'" discount, they were offering $1518 off MSRP, plus $1200 more discount coming off of the mannequin program in 54 days and counting...plus whatever rebate and/or financing deals that would be available when we can complete the sale...in 54 days. (Of course the current rebate/financing deals expire March 31.)
That’s great. I was looking into a mannequin and no discount was offered. Good find

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I asked a few weeks later, my trade sold at auction for $7350. It was supply and demand plus it was december, gov money was flowing ahead of income tax and that meant used cars were in short supply.
I

They gave me $525 off msrp, Just about every dealer around (south Jersey) only has 1 or two base Broncos anything else is listed as in transit.
Sponsored