MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Cougar Convertible
Just picked up my BL and wanted dedicated snow tires mounted on their own rims. The dealership didn't have available rims on hand. For your info, Steelies made for the Escape, as you might expect, are a perfect fit. Very happy with my Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket steel wheels for Bronco Sport IMG_20210102_093916
Sponsored

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Just picked up my BL and wanted dedicated snow tires mounted on their own rims. The dealership didn't have available rims on hand. For your info, Steelies made for the Escape, as you might expect, are a perfect fit. Very happy with my Bronco Sport.
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket steel wheels for Bronco Sport IMG_20210102_093916
i dig this so much. i donā€™t really like the standard wheels on the badlands which i currently have. i wish i got the aluminum ā€˜steeliesā€™ that were optional but honestly your wheels look great!

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
Steelies made for the Escape, as you might expect, are a perfect fit.
Your rims are actually steel? What's the cost for a set of four? They look great.

I think I found it online:
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket steel wheels for Bronco Sport Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 11.18.59 AM

Last edited:
Reactions: MFM

OP
OP

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dear All,

I picked these rims up at Canadian tire. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding an equivalent in the US (O'Reilly's ?). Prices here shown in Canuck bucks. Yes, they are steel.

Cheers

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket steel wheels for Bronco Sport Screenshot (18)

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Dear All,

I picked these rims up at Canadian tire. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding an equivalent in the US (O'Reilly's ?). Prices here shown in Canuck bucks. Yes, they are steel.

Cheers

Those are badass - especially for an off-road capable vehicle....

Reactions: MFM

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Out of curiosity, did you add the tire pressure monitors to the steel wheels? If not did you have constant tire pressure warnings?

OP
OP

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Out of curiosity, did you add the tire pressure monitors to the steel wheels? If not did you have constant tire pressure warnings?
Ha.....funny you should mention that. I am suffering with a Tire Pressure Monitoring Fault at the moment and, as expected, for good reason. This is the first TPIS system that I have owned and planned to investigate a compatible valve stem for these new rims.

Plan B.....live with it until spring when I cycle the originals back on. In the meantime........dig out the tire pressure gauge.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha.....funny you should mention that. I am suffering with a Tire Pressure Monitoring Fault at the moment and, as expected, for good reason. This is the first TPIS system that I have owned and planned to investigate a compatible valve stem for these new rims.

Plan B.....live with it until spring when I cycle the originals back on. In the meantime........dig out the tire pressure gauge.
Thanks for the reply. I was trying to budget for a winter set like yours but the $75 Ford wanted for each TPMS put me beyond what I wanted to pay.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought TPMS sensors for extra wheels on my Escape, was under $10 per rim.
Aftermarket? I should have known Ford would charge almost $80 for a $10 part. I might have to reconsider winter tires. Thanks

Jomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Dear All,

Cheers

Please take a look at the inside of the wheels that came on your BL and confirm the stock wheel offset. The number with the ET next to it. Iā€™m pretty sure that Escape wheels have greater offset than the Bronco Sport. If so, the wheel track on your BL will be reduced and may look a bit off when running the steel wheels.

OP
OP

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please take a look at the inside of the wheels that came on your BL and confirm the stock wheel offset. The number with the ET next to it. Iā€™m pretty sure that Escape wheels have greater offset than the Bronco Sport. If so, the wheel track on your BL will be reduced and may look a bit off when running the steel wheels.
Had a look at the original wheels, no "ET" displayed but rather "J+37.5". I'll take that as the offset.
Sponsored