First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
VIDEO

PHOTO​

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport bronco-sport-navy-pier-interior-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Navy Pier Interior & Area 51 Exterior Colors

It was paired with Area 51 exterior color.

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport area-51-bronco-sport-outer-banks-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport area-51-bronco-sport-outer-banks-1-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport area-51-bronco-sport-outer-banks-3-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport area-51-bronco-sport-outer-banks-4-jpg-

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport area-51-bronco-sport-outer-banks-5-jpg-
Sponsored

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I wish I had known about that Class III/2" hitch receiver when I reserved...

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for sharing! Glad to see the Navy Pier for the first time in a BS.

But... I'm going to have to sit on this one (and potentially in one) as blue and gray is different than blue and black. What's everyone else's opinion?

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport interior

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I like the blue and gray. Should look nice on white or silver sports.

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Thanks for sharing! Glad to see the Navy Pier for the first time in a BS.

But... I'm going to have to sit on this one (and potentially in one) as blue and gray is different than blue and black. What's everyone else's opinion?

Ford Bronco Sport A good look at Navy Pier Interior in the Bronco Sport interior
Deal breaker alert. FE order in question now. If the blue and grey is accurate in the new pics and video above, its a no-go. The navy with darker grey/black on the ford site and in the 1 picture here of course is more attractive. They will need to add options for interior. I appreciate being able to see it via the video and pics....but, doesn't look good...at all. Will look like bad 70's suit with Cyber Orange.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Waiting on the Bronco Sport XL.... ??‍♂

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Deal breaker alert. FE order in question now. If the blue and grey is accurate in the new pics and video above, its a no-go. The navy with darker grey/black on the ford site and in the 1 picture here of course is more attractive. They will need to add options for interior. I appreciate being able to see it via the video and pics....but, doesn't look good...at all. Will look like bad 70's suit with Cyber Orange.
I know, definitely a deal breaker if accurate. My dealer has been unresponsive to emails, gonna have to give a call to get to bottom of FE concerns and change to BL.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I think that I prefer the black and brown combination that we are getting with the Badlands. But, aside from the colors, I am noticing the apparent lack of adequate leg room in the rear. I hope that the front seats were moved back more than usual in the demo video.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I think that I prefer the black and brown combination that we are getting with the Badlands. But, aside from the colors, I am noticing the apparent lack of adequate leg room in the rear. I hope that the front seats were moved back more than usual in the demo video.
I am not crazy about these seats. The fabric seems quite light and a bit cheap looking. I guess one reason to look them over in person first.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I noticed the lack of leg room in the back as well, hopefully not an issue the 94% time no one will be back there...don't know what else to say.

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Important to note these are the Navy Pier CLOTH option, not leather-trimmed. Also, those pics showing the exterior color have been adjusted to show a stronger blue hue. I know this because while the MI plate is blue it's not THAT blue. You can see the truer Area 51 color around the door frames in those interior shots.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Important to note these are the Navy Pier CLOTH option, not leather-trimmed. Also, those pics showing the exterior color have been adjusted to show a stronger blue hue. I know this because while the MI plate is blue it's not THAT blue. You can see the truer Area 51 color around the door frames in those interior shots.
Definitely not cloth, Outer Banks is either ebony/brown or navy pier leather. Pictures aren't great but clearly the leather trimmed, perhaps video is more accurate as interior pictures you speak have been scaled and show distortion.