SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've seen one Eruption green big Bronco and it was seriously amazing.
Yep, Ford makes the best greens. See also: Explorer Timberline and of course the Bullitt Mustang in dark highland green.
Sponsored

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
If we’re being honest it never did. The “leather” on our steering wheel feels like it was cut from a school bus seat. Way lower quality than the seating surfaces.
You haven't seen the 'premium' steering wheel on the Escapes. Not only is that cheap looking, but the stitching feels like thick fishing line - hard, sharp, and nasty looking.

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
People can certainly opt to cancel and order in August, but I can almost guarantee you will be waiting 5-6 months after for delivery. And that's if you are lucky.
Heck, if I was to cancel and get a ‘23, I could save up enough money between now and then to remove the need for financing. Which is what I’ll do if my dealer tries to pull that no axz plan bull.

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
This may be a dumb question, but what happens if Ford isn’t able to to produce all 2022 orders before 2023 production starts?

Will they delay 2023 production until they have caught up?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
This may be a dumb question, but what happens if Ford isn’t able to to produce all 2022 orders before 2023 production starts?

2023 production won't start until probably November. They have plenty of time to get caught up. We are used to the new model year vehicles being available in August/September but that is not a requirement. As long as they have all MY2022 orders delivered before the end of 2022 they are safe.

brian803

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I originally ordered an Outer Banks Bronco (full-size) in July 2021, when it came time for the 2022 MY to start, all 2021 order holders who hadn't been scheduled had to update their orders to 2022. I imagine at some point there will be a cutoff, and Ford or your dealer will reach out to you with next steps.

As for the Bronco I originally ordered, unfortunately I had to give in and get the Sport as I was in need of a new vehicle. The big Bronco still hasn't scheduled, though at this point I am happy with my 2022 BS Badlands and will most likely hold off on the full size Bronco for a few years.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Any idea on '22 MY Job Last? It might give me a parameter to work with on delivery expectation.

Does anyone know how Job Last '21 / Balance Out worked for stagnant orders - did they cancel and roll into '22 production, along with the price increases?
‘21 production was supposed to wrap up in October, then a two week shut down, then first week of ‘22 production was supposed to be the week of 11/8/21. I know this because we were originally scheduled for the first week of ‘22 production.

What really happened was there was no shutdown and ‘21 production wrapped up on the week of November 8th. If I remember correctly they brought in the last of the lot rots in to be finished off in that last week or two. I would expect ‘23 production to start at the beginning of November like the ‘22’s were supposed to.

We ordered a few days after the ‘22 order banks opened last year and were scheduled ahead of folks who had their ‘21 orders converted to ‘22 orders. I don’t understand the voodoo that goes into the scheduling but it makes no sense at all.

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
2023 order banks open in a few days...any word on the 2023 order guide?

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
:)

Last edited:

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Update: we now have the start of production scheduling and Job #1 production dates as well.

Dates:

8/1/2022 --2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/15/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
10/24/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
Has anyone seen an update to this schedule for MY 23?

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
My wife ordered a '23 last month when the order banks opened. She's looking forward to it. Salesman mentioned 6 - 8 months.

I did well with my Escape. Ordered in March. Picked up in May. Two months and a couple of days.

Will sell the '14 FE when her BS arrives.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Has anyone seen an update to this schedule for MY 23?
I thought I saw somewhere that scheduling got pushed to the 19th. So just a couple more days; hopefully.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I thought I saw somewhere that scheduling got pushed to the 19th. So just a couple more days; hopefully.
What is scheduling exactly?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What is scheduling exactly?
It’s when the plant picks the orders that they plan to build next. The first ‘23 orders are supposed to get scheduled on the 19th.
Sponsored