fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Are you saying the Badlands doesn't come with the leather wrapped steering wheel anymore?
If we’re being honest it never did. The “leather” on our steering wheel feels like it was cut from a school bus seat. Way lower quality than the seating surfaces.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
I've waited 6 months for my 2022 to show up. If the 2023 comes with any significant upgrades, or comes in green I don't know what I'm going to do at this point.
for the price difference you could have the entire car wrapped any color you want and have something left over.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
So 8/1 you can go to the dealer and there computer system can put orders in for 23MY?

Also, id just about bet eruption green will be a option for 23MY

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Any idea on '22 MY Job Last? It might give me a parameter to work with on delivery expectation.

Does anyone know how Job Last '21 / Balance Out worked for stagnant orders - did they cancel and roll into '22 production, along with the price increases?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yea lol. I think the 23 is like $6k more.
Incredible. My loaded '21 Badlands was (is) well worth what I paid for it, below invoice and well below sticker when I signed for it back in March '21. Yes, it was a 'mannequin' with 950 miles on it but perfect in every way (except cheap OEM tires which I've replaced) -- I'm convinced someone at Ford thought it would have to be perfect as such and took extra care building mine! :) Sticker was $37,940 and I thought "not worth that" and wouldn't have paid it. Definitely NOT worth $45K or $46K or more, decontented as has happened -- prices are up all over but, wow.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If we’re being honest it never did. The “leather” on our steering wheel feels like it was cut from a school bus seat. Way lower quality than the seating surfaces.
I don't know...it's different for sure though. The "leather" seating is the black "trim" on the Badlands, while all of the rest in brown is, I'm certain, vinyl (or similar synthetic material). I had a beautiful leather wheel in my convertible that has been ruined getting wet/stained/cleaned repeatedly, ruining the finish on it. This Badlands wheel is padded leather with a pebbled grain I found annoying/unpleasing at first -- it does not feel luxurious, but seems durable/resistance to the same experience. The Honda CR-V has a large, curiously shaped plastic wheel that is very comfortable, pleasing and convenient. With my experience in the convertible, I really have nothing against a quality plastic steering wheel.

EtocMas

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Yeah an eruption green option would kill me 😭
Same, green is one of my favorite colors. And the only reason I went with cyber orange is cause it really stands out compared to the other colors.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Same, green is one of my favorite colors. And the only reason I went with cyber orange is cause it really stands out compared to the other colors.
I've seen one Eruption green big Bronco and it was seriously amazing.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Incredible. My loaded '21 Badlands was (is) well worth what I paid for it, below invoice and well below sticker when I signed for it back in March '21. Yes, it was a 'mannequin' with 950 miles on it but perfect in every way (except cheap OEM tires which I've replaced) -- I'm convinced someone at Ford thought it would have to be perfect as such and took extra care building mine! :) Sticker was $37,940 and I thought "not worth that" and wouldn't have paid it. Definitely NOT worth $45K or $46K or more, decontented as has happened -- prices are up all over but, wow.
I get Ford is upping the price because inflation…well we’re all getting paid less because of inflation so…

And I agree upping the sticker price does change expectations.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So 8/1 you can go to the dealer and there computer system can put orders in for 23MY?

Also, id just about bet eruption green will be a option for 23MY
Ill be incredibly surprised based on what I'm hearing from MY23. Green likely held for the full Bronco.​
Sponsored