First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I got a do-over when my 2021 Badlands was destroyed, so when I ordered a 2022 to replace it, I added the CMS. While I'm not sorry I got it, I could easily live without it. It's nice to have a space where I can hide things, underneath the shelf, but that space is pretty limited, so I'm having trouble figuring out a way to organize things like shopping bags, etc. since most cargo organizers won't fit under there nor will they fit with the shelf just flipped back -- I have to put away the shelf entirely to use a crate or organizer. I'll figure it out eventually, but at some point, there will probably be some sort of privacy cover available aftermarket and that would probably have been ideal for me.
I keep my table thing stored behind the seat. It doesn't rattle and is out of way. It is cool and def add to order cause too much to add later. But for those without it I would not sweat it.
Sponsored

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I keep my table thing stored behind the seat. It doesn't rattle and is out of way. It is cool and def add to order cause too much to add later. But for those without it I would not sweat it.
Best answer for this right here. I leave mine there too.
However I went to tie down something to one side of the back, it just doesn't sit right without the flush back area. It made the item lean making it worse so I had to use some books to even it out to stand correctly.
Knowing what I know now I would have left this option off.

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am talking to a canvass and tent company about a vinyl setup that clips into place and will be strictly a cover…. I will update on time.

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Too late to add, so I'm thinking a bit of 3/8 plywood layered w/ABS sheeting, black plastic piano hinge, and a couple of plastic brackets, along w/some additional bits to limit rattling and such. Wonder if that would "sit" ok along top of wheel wells????

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Sent a request to my local dealership guy to get these parts ordered. About $1,600 but I think I would definitely get a lot of use out of it.

For those with it, when it is in the open position, does it extend all the way from the seat back to the interior hatch trim?

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Sent a request to my local dealership guy to get these parts ordered. About $1,600 but I think I would definitely get a lot of use out of it.

For those with it, when it is in the open position, does it extend all the way from the seat back to the interior hatch trim?
I believe there’s a slight gap between the seat back to the cover, but not a big one - maybe 1” at most? I’d assume the same against the rear hatch too.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I believe there’s a slight gap between the seat back to the cover, but not a big one - maybe 1” at most? I’d assume the same against the rear hatch too.
Close enough. I just didn't want there to be a gap big enough if I had a bag of groceries on there if the bag shifter it would fall through.

Excited to get this. Not excited on price. Oh well ...

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon

Almost gapless. Like having a cargo area cover. But more versatile and bitchin

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
I really don't understand why a $150 add-on is $1600 to order the parts for. It makes no sense whatsoever

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I really don't understand why a $150 add-on is $1600 to order the parts for. It makes no sense whatsoever
Nope, it doesn’t but if you didn’t get yours with it then it is what it is.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Apr 20, 2021:
LH Trim part# M1PZ-7831013-BA $487.97
RHTrim part# M1PZ-7831012-BA $481.52
CMS Table part# M1PZ-7813046-GA
$1,042.47
June 11, 2022:
Holy 14 month inflation, Batman!

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Apr 20, 2021:

June 11, 2022:

Holy 14 month inflation, Batman!
You are mistaken. The $1,042 you bolded is just the price of the table itself. The whole kit at the time the post was written was closer to $2k, so technically it has gone down some.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It's only that much more than the other parts. If you buy it after build you're paying for both sets of side panels.
Sponsored