Waiting room

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Figure it must be an "if all components are available" when your number comes up - bingo, you're in. But would hope there was an advanced / hold waiting room off to the side, and when all components for a build do become available it gets in the que. What it feels like though is your number comes up, component check - nope, not all there, and then back to the end of the line, repeat process. And keep repeating the process until your build is lucky enough to come up in the que AND all components are available.
Sponsored

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've never been able to fish up a green sticker on the ford.com site doing inventory search. I've used the YAA search to see what dealers are advertising, grabbed the VIN from that, and used googlefu to view a sticker.
Go to Ford site, build a velocity Blue BS OB with 360+ in zip 48335.
Search inventory, (4) came up, Holzer Ford, D50222

I know I've come across Green stickers in the past, but wasn't sure if only on dealer sites direct or via the Ford Build / Inventory site. Which got me to wondering based on various earlier posts here. So.... went investigating.... yeah, I know. But it's not like I have the new BSBB to wash, fuss on, or drive yet.

Last edited:

Seejaytoo

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Figure it must be an "if all components are available" when your number comes up - bingo, you're in. But would hope there was an advanced / hold waiting room off to the side, and when all components for a build do become available it gets in the que. What it feels like though is your number comes up, component check - nope, not all there, and then back to the end of the line, repeat process. And keep repeating the process until your build is lucky enough to come up in the que AND all components are available.
Yeah, who knows. I was feeling pretty good the last few weeks with the “Retail Orders Only” scheduling. Then talked with Ford, Order In Processing - Unscheduled Clean… Batter up! But alas, swing… and a miss 😒.

FWIW I ordered the same build, albeit 1/11/22 and X-plan. Can’t we get some in-state love?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Go to Ford site, build a velocity Blue BS OB with 360+ in zip 48335.
Search inventory, (4) came up, Holzer Ford, D50222

I know I've come across Green stickers in the past, but wasn't sure if only on dealer sites direct or via the Ford Build / Inventory site. Which got me to wondering based on various earlier posts here. So.... went investigating.... yeah, I know. But it's not like I have the new BSBB to wash, fuss on, or drive yet.
Well I'll be. Maybe I'll see mine on the search in a few weeks. Maybe it's just that so few are ordered from the dealers in my county where I've always searched before.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Should I assume that since the last email I received was that my build date is May 9th that the date isn't going to move? OR is this the case of don't assume anything until the BS arrives at the dealer?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Should I assume that since the last email I received was that my build date is May 9th that the date isn't going to move? OR is this the case of don't assume anything until the BS arrives at the dealer?
Was this a build date or build week? It seems still a little too far out for a build day. But mostly you're set for production that week unless they send a subsequent email changing the week.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Was this a build date or build week? It seems still a little too far out for a build day. But mostly you're set for production that week unless they send a subsequent email changing the week.
build week of May 9th

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
build week of May 9th
Unless they've updated it's still good to go. Next week you should get an email narrowing it down to the day, then the window sticker will also become available, provided the damn tracker ever works.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Unless they've updated it's still good to go. Next week you should get an email narrowing it down to the day, then the window sticker will also become available, provided the damn tracker ever works.
oddly I log into the tracker and nothing, VIN # and the grid acknowledging the order.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, who knows. I was feeling pretty good the last few weeks with the “Retail Orders Only” scheduling. Then talked with Ford, Order In Processing - Unscheduled Clean… Batter up! But alas, swing… and a miss 😒.

FWIW I ordered the same build, albeit 1/11/22 and X-plan. Can’t we get some in-state love?
Right, who knows. There've been a number of guesses and attempts to understand the process here, seems elusive tho'. Order's been #2 Status since at least January, and any time I talk to the Motor Company it's - In Order Processing, Clean no holds, for the last couple months.

Good luck with your build.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I'll be. Maybe I'll see mine on the search in a few weeks. Maybe it's just that so few are ordered from the dealers in my county where I've always searched before.
Yeah, not many builds in this area, lot of smaller dealers, Had to center my search about 250 miles away to back into a Green Sticker. For those of us data hunters, glad you were able to search one out.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Checked my Order Tracking Status while sipping my coffee before getting ready for work. It now says "In Production" and to click the window sticker link. I'm still getting the forbidden404 error message on that, but I assume it'll be up soon.

Very excited to see it moved to In Production! I assume this means my build week is still on for 5/2. If so, can I realistically project having it in my driveway by mid-June? Sooner? I'm in NC.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Checked my Order Tracking Status while sipping my coffee before getting ready for work. It now says "In Production" and to click the window sticker link. I'm still getting the forbidden404 error message on that, but I assume it'll be up soon.

Very excited to see it moved to In Production! I assume this means my build week is still on for 5/2. If so, can I realistically project having it in my driveway by mid-June? Sooner? I'm in NC.
Sometime vehicle gets built but fails quality control and gets hung up for days weeks months. Other times vehicle rolls off assembly line passes all QC checks goes straight to the train car. Who knows you might get lucky and yours gets built shipped right away it happens...

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Checked the tracker for my ladies order, now shows in production. No window sticker yet but imagine that will populate in the next few days.

So order was placed 12/4, first build week was 4/25 which updated to 5/2. With a bit of luck it should arrive by late May/early June, so roughly 6 months from order. Maybe.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Mine went straight to the rail car on 4-19. Patience is a virtue. Ours is almost here.
Sponsored