BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just picked up my Bronco Sport Badlands today, and there are 2 problems that I need to get addressed: The rubberized floor below the front passenger door is extremely wrinkled (see pics attached). Secondly the speaker in that same door buzzes/rattles at too many times when listening the radio. This is NOT ok and poor quality...concerns me for the rest of the build
Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker bronco door wrinkles
Sponsored

Last edited:

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
That should not have passed quality control.

Is the door plastic scuffed/scratched as well?

I will be spending a good amount of time looking over and test driving my Badlands before I agree to anything.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that the door or the rubber flooring?

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's awful! Definite quality control issues there. I'd take that right back to the dealership pronto!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's the rubber flooring just below the door
Definitely make them straighten it out before sand gets caught in a wrinkle and grinds through the material.

OP
OP

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Upon further inspection, it seems not only is the flooring screwed up but I'm missing the fuse panel cover on passenger side, and something else on the driver's side. So frustrated!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker drivers side missing panel

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker passenger side missing panel

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Firstly, I’m sad for you that you have to experience this but thank you for posting it and the clear pics! I’m likely to take delivery this weekend or early next week so additional things to watch for from likely similar build weeks is good looking out. ! 👍

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You said you picked it up today. Is it new or used?

The reason I ask is because I have never had a new vehicle look as dirty as yours. The interior should be spotless if it’s brand new.

It almost looks like someone has worked on it and not put things back together properly.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
My flooring looks the same. Almost everyone is missing that panel. Just ask your dealership to warranty the panel. Some have luck others don’t. The flooring in my mind isn’t a concern. A couple wrinkles aren’t taking away from the functionality

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
The speaker is probably blown. Mine was shipped that way and took few months and two dealerships before they would fix it. Ford can’t hear, rattles, buzzes, clunks and are blind to any imperfections in paint, panels and workmanship.
Welcome to club badlands!

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
the fuse panel cover (passenger foot well) is a known issue, they basically stopped installing them about 4 months ago and since only 1 in 20 people notice it saves ford money. pretty messed up. there are wires there that should be protected.

as for the floor wrinkle and speaker, bring to dealer, crap will happen, get them to fix it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I just picked up my Bronco Sport Badlands today, and there are 2 problems that I need to get addressed: The rubberized floor below the front passenger door is extremely wrinkled (see pics attached). Secondly the speaker in that same door buzzes/rattles at too many times when listening the radio. This is NOT ok and poor quality...concerns me for the rest of the build
Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker bronco door wrinkles
Hello, Jeff! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!

OP
OP

BadlandsinMI

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You said you picked it up today. Is it new or used?

The reason I ask is because I have never had a new vehicle look as dirty as yours. The interior should be spotless if it’s brand new.

It almost looks like someone has worked on it and not put things back together properly.
It's brand new. I think the pics make it look dirtier than it is, but who knows. I am disappointed.

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Hello, Jeff! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist. Thanks!
I would love to send you a private message also. We picked out BL on June 6, 22. Same things but wrinkles on passenger side are worse but there is metal behind the wrinkles. Not sure how to s.oth it out.
Sponsored