Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Upon further inspection, it seems not only is the flooring screwed up but I'm missing the fuse panel cover on passenger side, and something else on the driver's side. So frustrated!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker drivers side missing panel

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker passenger side missing panel
I just picked up my Bronco Sport Badlands today, and there are 2 problems that I need to get addressed: The rubberized floor below the front passenger door is extremely wrinkled (see pics attached). Secondly the speaker in that same door buzzes/rattles at too many times when listening the radio. This is NOT ok and poor quality...concerns me for the rest of the build
Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker bronco door wrinkles
My pics also. Definitely a panel missing user passenger glove box. Wrinkles in rubber flow about the same but I can feel either metal and maybe wiring behind the flooring that is wrinkled. My drivers side looks identical to your pic but not sure what might be missing.

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker C52BE954-1E09-4F9F-98E3-B7FDFCFA6418

Ford Bronco Sport Wrinkled floor below passenger door molding & Buzzing speaker 367075F4-AD49-4368-8FC7-15BD2D58DE2B
Sponsored

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Did you get this fixed? Have same two problems.
Not yet. Ford called dealer and they set an appointment for late Feb to look at it. Someone sent me the part number for the passenger side cover. There is no way they can smooth the rubber out as we have metal behind it. I thought I might get a hair dryer out and just heat it up and see if I can make it a little smoother and also trying to find out what the height of the floor mat is on that side to see how much coverage that would allow so that this wrinkle wouldn't show. We only have carpet mats now.
Sponsored