Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Not sure about that reply.

I'm simply stating what is listed on the contract.

Did you get the full cancellation quote from the dealer when you canceled? Probaly not because it will show the dealer cost in the breakdown. I'm looking at a current Ford Protect Contract and all of the cancellation verbiage is listed for each state. Ford can also deduct claim costs from a cancellation refund also. Again depending on your state's verbiage.
I told you I don't buy from a dealer. If you wish to keep attacking me we can continue. I have all day.
Sponsored

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
I told you I don't buy from a dealer. If you wish to keep attacking me we can continue. I have all day.
Not attacking you in the least, not my intent.

You get the same contract regardless of who you buy it from. They don't magically just cancel a contract and ignore state regulation. Whoever sends in the cancellation request the administrator will follow the cancellation guidelines in the contract. If your state forbids charging a cancellation fee, then there you go.

OP
OP
jimharrison1950

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not attacking you in the least, not my intent.

You get the same contract regardless of who you buy it from. They don't magically just cancel a contract and ignore state regulation. Whoever sends in the cancellation request the administrator will follow the cancellation guidelines in the contract. If your state forbids charging a cancellation fee, then there you go.
I've cancelled over a dozen due to selling the car and got all my money back. UNDERSTAND THAT? Don't answer as I have block you asshole.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
No one was attacking you, simply trying to help you from overpaying. You keep saying you buy from Ford. That’s great. But the dealers are also “Ford” and they sell the same exact Ford Protect plans. It doesn’t matter where you buy the plan as long as it’s a Ford Protect and not a third party policy. When and if you have to use it you have to go to a dealer. You aren’t taking your car to what you keep referring to as Ford proper.

OP
OP
jimharrison1950

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No one was attacking you, simply trying to help you from overpaying. You keep saying you buy from Ford. That’s great. But the dealers are also “Ford” and they sell the same exact Ford Protect plans. It doesn’t matter where you buy the plan as long as it’s a Ford Protect and not a third party policy. When and if you have to use it you have to go to a dealer. You aren’t taking your car to what you keep referring to as Ford proper.
You people are something else. It's NOT "Ford proper." it's Ford Protect. Ford and I told you I had the experience that my dealer sold me a policy that wasn't backed by AFAord. Can we just leave it the FUCK alone
. I like Ford warranty from FORD; you like something else. Just deal with it.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Lol. I know it’s Ford Protect. I was referring to Ford Corporate as Ford proper because that’s who you keep saying you will only buy it from. Bless Your Heart

Last edited:

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
You need to settle down... I also have a Ford ESP and wouldn't consider buying anything other than a Ford product. However, instead of being so small minded and going with Ford directly. I shopped the price at multiple Ford dealers online to find the best deal possible for that. In the end I got mine from lombardfordwarrantys.com. same warranty just a cheaper price!!!

OP
OP
jimharrison1950

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I smell troll. Maybe we stop feeding it?
Long ways from being a troll, just don't like posting something I likke a bunch of asshole jumping all over me and my post. If that what this place is about, FUCK YOU, but I came here to learn about my BS. Yo did get one thing right "STOP FEEDING IT"

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Long ways from being a troll, just don't like posting something I likke a bunch of asshole jumping all over me and my post. If that what this place is about, FUCK YOU, but I came here to learn about my BS. Yo did get one thing right "STOP FEEDING IT"
People in this thread including myself tried teaching you something about your BS in regards to your ESP which YOU posted about and it was met with hostility and rudeness.

You sir can fuck right off.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I just wanna chime in here and say I got my Ford Protect plan from @Granger Ford for 100k/8yr/100 for $1840. Jim, all these plans are the Ford Protect plans, there is just better pricing from dealers like FloodFord, Granger, Greiner and the likes. The THIRD PARTY plans are utter garbage and overpriced and sold only to line crappy dealer's pockets. But the Ford Protect plans are all the same across the nation.

It is your choice to buy it from Ford directly, with no discount. These other users are just letting you know that there are discounts to be had on first-party Ford Protect ESP plans. They were not telling you to go buy Assurant First Protect plans which a ton of crap dealers try to pass off as Ford Protect (looking at you All Star Ford).

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Please report any and all posts that are disrespectful. I have reported 4 in this thread.

DatWayMon

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I too am going to chime in with the hope that someone else doesn't over pay for the exact same service plan that Ford Motor Company sells.

I shopped around and ended up going with @Granger Ford as well. I purchased the Ford Protect Premium Care ESP 96 months/75,000 miles, Standard $100 deductible, and included optional Key Service, Interior/Exterior Lighting, and 1st Day Rental for $1620. My quote directly from Ford Motor Company was $2820. So Granger Ford saved me exactly $1200. The day after I paid Granger Ford for the FP PC ESP it showed up in my FordPass App.

So there you have it kids, you do have a choice when it comes to buying the "real deal" Ford Protect Extend Service Plans. You can buy directly from Ford Motor Company at hugely inflated rates or buy the exact same plan from any one of the reputable dealerships mentioned in this thread.

but I came here to learn about my BS.
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.