Unsane

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’ve been a lurker for a while, but first time poster.

I almost didn’t post because I know that some of you have been waiting eons for your BS. Maybe this will give some of you hope?

I got bit by the Bronco bug last year (or was it two years ago now?) when they first announced the Bronco and Bronco Sport. The first gen Broncos have always been one of my dream cars. I completely forgot about the Bronco until I saw a Bronco Sport in the local grocery store parking lot, this was about a month ago.

After seeing it, I started to do my research. I was originally hoping to get a big Bronco, but soon found out that was highly unlikely. With the options I wanted, it would probably be 2 years or more before I ever saw it. I also really liked the Sport. It had a lot of the same styling that I liked. After some more research I decided on getting the Badlands trim, mostly because of the motor. The off road capability is a nice bonus, but I probably won’t use it a whole lot.

After some “conversations” with the wife, I was given the go ahead to get one. Last week I started looking. There were about 20 “Badlands” versions in a 250 mile radius of our zip code. I started calling dealers and most of those listed were already reserved, or the dealers were marking them up way above MSRP. Capitalism…Anyway, I lucked out. A dealer about 50 miles from my house had the BS I wanted in the color I preferred and wasn’t jacking up the price. I put a deposit on it because it was still “in transit” from the factory. I waited about a week before it was finally delivered and picked it up this morning.

I probably could have waited, but I got almost as much as I originally paid for trade in value for my truck. I think that it was the ideal time to take advantage of that situation.

Overall, I am very happy with my decision. I will probably upgrade to a big Bronco at some point, but I am going to wait for the hype and supply issues to calm down.

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo 22C3CF96-2720-4644-97FF-A7DD227AD059

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo DE6A3CE6-41BA-414D-92C6-026E0DEDF41B

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo AFF1C650-5C70-4CEF-9120-A9FEE9B8BB35

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo B4DEBDD8-40EA-4C57-AE88-976B3A8FA6F2

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo 150AA537-8FA2-4ECC-80C5-CBC7ADBA0C09

Ford Bronco Sport Woohoo A088EB8D-C4EB-4788-A787-BF0A6694B537
Sponsored

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
Looks beautiful.

I really like the interior with the alto blue, mines shadow black so I avoided that interior like the plague. But it really pops blue on blue.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks beautiful.

I really like the interior with the alto blue, mines shadow black so I avoided that interior like the plague. But it really pops blue on blue.
It's actually the area 51 interior. Most dealer orders near me picked cyber orange. I guess to break up the exterior...but if you get A51 the complimentary color just seems obvious.
For the OP congrats! Tons of fun and sounds like you jumped. Is what it is you put in the work to find it. They are out there.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

I almost didn’t post because I know that some of you have been waiting eons for your BS. Maybe this will give some of you hope?

I got bit by the Bronco bug last year (or was it two years ago now?) when they first announced the Bronco and Bronco Sport. The first gen Broncos have always been one of my dream cars. I completely forgot about the Bronco until I saw a Bronco Sport in the local grocery store parking lot, this was about a month ago.

After seeing it, I started to do my research. I was originally hoping to get a big Bronco, but soon found out that was highly unlikely. With the options I wanted, it would probably be 2 years or more before I ever saw it. I also really liked the Sport. It had a lot of the same styling that I liked. After some more research I decided on getting the Badlands trim, mostly because of the motor. The off road capability is a nice bonus, but I probably won’t use it a whole lot.

After some “conversations” with the wife, I was given the go ahead to get one. Last week I started looking. There were about 20 “Badlands” versions in a 250 mile radius of our zip code. I started calling dealers and most of those listed were already reserved, or the dealers were marking them up way above MSRP. Capitalism…Anyway, I lucked out. A dealer about 50 miles from my house had the BS I wanted in the color I preferred and wasn’t jacking up the price. I put a deposit on it because it was still “in transit” from the factory. I waited about a week before it was finally delivered and picked it up this morning.

I probably could have waited, but I got almost as much as I originally paid for trade in value for my truck. I think that it was the ideal time to take advantage of that situation.

Overall, I am very happy with my decision. I will probably upgrade to a big Bronco at some point, but I am going to wait for the hype and supply issues to calm down.

Area 51 club bro! I have the same interior! Start personalizing!

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your snagging a BL!

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You put in the work and reaped the rewards! Nice job in these...uncertain times. ??

OP
OP

Unsane

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for the kind words.

I am excited to make it my own. I am deciding between adding a brush guard, a roof rack, or door moldings as my first add on.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Maybe a UNSANITY decal ? Has a cool ring.
This Bronco is UNSANE!

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition

Looks like you did the same thing I did back in February. I got lucky when a special order cancelled and got a First Edition. I've been on a few easy trails and it has been wonderful.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SoCal Bronco Sport General Topics 6