NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
i put the low profile ford ones on. they work but the quality is not great. think i will switch to channel weathertech later, but here in S FL it sure is nice to leave just a crack of the window open to help dissipate some heat
We are all on the same page :)
Sponsored

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
I'm currently looking at vent shades. I'm Undecided if I'm going with the Ford shades or AVS. Both have low profile. I've had AVS on my 2011 F150 10 years and never had an issue with them.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I agree. I have Weathertech installed on my other car that eliminate any adhesive and also feel rock solid. I'll be right behind you in purchasing one when it become available.
Might be awhile before WeatherTech has the rain guards available since they are made in Germany and not in the USA.

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your correct. I just checked weather tech again and there not on their site yet.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I just ordered a set from AVS (Auto Vent Shade) for our Sport. I have these brand on our 99 Explorer Sport & my 00 Ranger.

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Might be awhile before WeatherTech has the rain guards available since they are made in Germany and not in the USA.
I thought everything in Weathertech was made in USA? WOW......didn't know that.

NJBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
i put the low profile ford ones on. they work but the quality is not great. think i will switch to channel weathertech later, but here in S FL it sure is nice to leave just a crack of the window open to help dissipate some heat
Agree Weathertech is way better choice....but waiting for that option since it is not available. I have now had these low profile one and I'm okay with it but will replace them with Weathertech when it become available. After several months of use, I can see little spots that the double sided tape is slightly become loose. I am not bent about it since it gets the job done and works well for now. So for everyone on the market for it - if you can wait then wait for weathertech - if you can not then get these for now so you can enjoy the functionality until it falls off or weathertech become available.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought everything in Weathertech was made in USA? WOW......didn't know that.
This is from the Weathertech website:

Side Window Deflectors

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors, offer fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look, installing within the window channel. They are crafted from the finest 3mm acrylic material available. Installation is quick and easy, with no exterior tape needed.

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors are precision-machined to perfectly fit your vehicle's window channel. These low profile window deflectors help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape. Designed and Engineered in USA – Handcrafted in Germany.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the Ford oem vent visors on my OB, they fit and look great. Low profile, no wind noise at all. I’ll have to take and post pics.

bowhunter3714

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
I have the Ford oem vent visors on my OB, they fit and look great. Low profile, no wind noise at all. I’ll have to take and post pics.
I'd like to see you pictures close up. We're putting together a list to Order, thanks.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have been trying to post pics, but sor some reason I can't, I'll have to see what's up with that. Anyway, I did notice by accident yesterday that both front door vents were coming up a bit near the mirrors, about 2". I took the old tape off in that area and retaped them, for now they are stout all the way around on all 4 doors.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have been trying to post pics, but sor some reason I can't, I'll have to see what's up with that. Anyway, I did notice by accident yesterday that both front door vents were coming up a bit near the mirrors, about 2". I took the old tape off in that area and retaped them, for now they are stout all the way around on all 4 doors.
Are you talking about window deflectors that are put on with tape ? If so send them back and buy weather tech brand no tape used they are custom fit .

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are you talking about window deflectors that are put on with tape ? If so send them back and buy weather tech brand no tape used they are custom fit .
Yes, the Ford accessory. Weathertech's site says not available, am I overlooking something?

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The window rain guards aren't available for the Bronco Sport from WeatherTech. Since they are also manufactured in Germany, it might be quite some time before they will be.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Is your front window tint matched with the back ? And do you know what % tint it is ? Looks really good .
Ford Bronco Sport Window deflector 1576192F-44FE-4B02-B8C5-D6A7EE541D4C
Hi Ron , did you get to drive a bronco reg size yet , I did it was just ok . My interest would be 2 door cactus with hardtop 33 tires maybe a year or two . Had one dealer offered me 48500 for mine ,he had a two door outer banks . I passed he wanted 10 over msrp . I told him I am not a over M S R P buyer .

Ford Bronco Sport Window deflector 8F749089-BCC7-443B-9F17-CE3468C8902A

Ford Bronco Sport Window deflector AA06A611-DA44-47F9-BCBA-FEB702119C3C
Sponsored