Window deflector

Cec52000

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone tried the Ford brand window deflectors? They look like they mount with tape. I usually get weather tech but they do not have them out yet for Bronco sport. I like them because they fit in the window channel and need no adhesive.

Advertisement

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Has anyone tried the Ford brand window deflectors? They look like they mount with tape. I usually get weather tech but they do not have them out yet for Bronco sport. I like them because they fit in the window channel and need no adhesive.
4E204044-AA76-4F83-A2AF-99FF80699D61.jpeg

Definitely worth adding them!

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Looks great. Was it an easy install?
I personally did not install them. I had my auto body shop put them on. I’m to ocd to try and do it myself on a brand new vehicle. Lol

Osco

Base
First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
"fitted in the window channel" only for me. I will never again 'stick' anything on my vehicles...
I'll wait for weather tec.....

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
"fitted in the window channel" only for me. I will never again 'stick' anything on my vehicles...
I'll wait for weather tec.....
Yeah I hear; I've used both and they both have pros and cons. Weathtech messed my channels up and I started to get water in my vehicle during hard rain storms. And the stick on one's don't always stay on, and if you take them off or lose one you see the rubber molding all scuffed up. (The scuffing is needed for installation to stick them on)

But these rain guards do look cool af tho

Advertisement