Who'll be the first to get a 2023 Bronco Sport delivered?!

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Who will be the 1st to get your 23 Bronco Sport! I know some of you have delivery dates starting the next couple of weeks. Let us know when you get it and post some pics!!
Sponsored

watchnerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
According to email from Ford, delivery date of:

January 6 to 12

OP
OP

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Who will be the 1st to get your 23 Bronco Sport! I know some of you have delivery dates starting the next couple of weeks. Let us know when you get it and post some pics!!
Looks like first Bronco Sports started delivering yesterday. Have you checked out the BSHL on YouTube

Bronco G

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My 2023 BS OBX iarrived at my dealer on 12/22. Due to blizzards and holidays, I won't be able to pick it up until next Tuesday, 12/27 (although I might do a drive-by before that).

Two other Bronco Sports were delivered with mine, so two more people are getting their Christmas wish.

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me ours will arrive between January 15-20th. It is about a week later than the Ford email. I am going to go with the later date...

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
My dealer called me Thursday. On that day my order was in town at the railyard!!! He told me itv would take 3 or 4 days for checks and prep work. Because of the holiday, I'm hoping I'll hear from him again Tuesday or Wednesday. I can hardly wait!!!

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer called me Thursday. On that day my order was in town at the railyard!!! He told me itv would take 3 or 4 days for checks and prep work. Because of the holiday, I'm hoping I'll hear from him again Tuesday or Wednesday. I can hardly wait!!!
Congratulations to you!!!

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I picked mine up on 12/23/22. 2023 BL. Ordered in August! Love it! Now the mods begin. :)

Ford Bronco Sport Who'll be the first to get a 2023 Bronco Sport delivered?! IMG_1159

GatorH

Outer Banks
First Name
Halli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23MY BS OBX ordered 8/24
I am happy for yaā€™ll and excited to see 23ā€™s arriving. Disappointed though since my OBX was ā€œbuiltā€ 12/9 with estimated delivery 12/24-12/30. But it still hasnā€™t shipped. Customer service has no additional info. Limping my 10yr old EV sedan around in below 0 temps and 8ā€ of snow making me really anxious for my BS.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
It's all misleading. I called Ford one day and they said it was already on the railyard locally and congratulated me. I called the next day and they said it was in OH and apologized. However, it was coming from Mexico! How would it end up in OH? Can't trust them. Then the next day the dealer so, oh no, it's hear on our lot already, come get it. :)

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I am happy for yaā€™ll and excited to see 23ā€™s arriving. Disappointed though since my OBX was ā€œbuiltā€ 12/9 with estimated delivery 12/24-12/30. But it still hasnā€™t shipped. Customer service has no additional info. Limping my 10yr old EV sedan around in below 0 temps and 8ā€ of snow making me really anxious for my BS.
We are in the same boat; built with an ETA to the dealer, but still havenā€™t shipped. Iā€™m thinking the ETA is going to get busted unless itā€™s been shipped without a manifest; which has been known to happen.

GatorH

Outer Banks
First Name
Halli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23MY BS OBX ordered 8/24
We are in the same boat; built with an ETA to the dealer, but still havenā€™t shipped. Iā€™m thinking the ETA is going to get busted unless itā€™s been shipped without a manifest; which has been known to happen.
That would be awesome. I keep hoping itā€™s a glitch of some sort and it has really shipped, but also feel like thatā€™s really wishful thinking. Sighā€¦ trying to be patient and I know it will be here soon relatively. Good luck to you!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That would be awesome. I keep hoping itā€™s a glitch of some sort and it has really shipped, but also feel like thatā€™s really wishful thinking. Sighā€¦ trying to be patient and I know it will be here soon relatively. Good luck to you!
You and me both. I called Customer Support the other day and it was the same status. But per their system, the last update was the 19th. Iā€™m like that isnā€™t up to date (Iā€™m thinking it, but didnā€™t say it). I think I called on Thursday. My dealer updates me on Friday, same update, but they actually had an actual day to the dealership, not a window. We both agreed, without the Sport shipping, the date probably isnā€™t happening. But I also noticed that on his system, the last update was also the 19th. šŸ˜. My husband works in the shipping industry and he says roughly 7-8% of all items ship without a manifest. Anything is possible. šŸ¤žGood luck to both of us.
Sponsored