Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I guess the BS will be my second vehicle that looks better (or at least good) when dirty.
Ford Bronco Sport Who washed their bronco sport today ?? 5580AC07-8237-43DE-A7E1-096FCA54818C
I agree completely. When I owned cars that needed to be cleaned, I did. These look better dirty.

I do miss the dirt bike days. My mother (god rest her soul) didn’t! I’d come home caked in mud! She hated road bikes but was glad when I graduated to them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Everytime I see your BS, I think to my self. That looks SHARP AF! lol.

Think with my Hot Pepper Red, whenever I get it... I might do the Red Vinyl on the grill similar to what you have done, and perhaps black Vinyl on the back. Really can't believe they used white lettering for all the 2022 models lol.
I appreciate it. One thing iliked about the base model was black grill , lettering.. the silver grill wouldnt have gone with my color scheme.. all base models have that black lettering on 21 and 22 ... and ya red and black lettering is way to go.. i used matts vinyl creations on etsy

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
In Michigan, if you wash your vehicle it's guaranteed to trigger a rain storm, especially with black.
No greater truth spoken. Washed mine today in a quick spray, took it to my son's college games...drove home in an absolute downpour. At least it was clean.