White letters in or out? (BFG KO2)(TIRES)

Black or white letters?

• Black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The vote is on BFG KO2 TIRES, not the emblems! I have an Area 51 Outer Banks and was wondering what you guys would think looks better. I’m getting gloss-black rims to as well.
Sponsored

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I didn't vote because I'd say it's personal. I think those putting silver on or over them look really good. I feel like the black on black grills really gets lost. I think the white on back looks cheap. I feel they could have done a better job with badging. I like the pressed lettering stamped into the metal, but it is by no means a deal breaker, and as per your question...currently very modifiable to personalize it.

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I didn't vote because I'd say it's personal. I think those putting silver on or over them look really good. I feel like the black on black grills really gets lost. I think the white on back looks cheap. I feel they could have done a better job with badging. I like the pressed lettering stamped into the metal, but it is by no means a deal breaker, and as per your question...currently very modifiable to personalize it.
Sorry I should have clarified more. I meant white letters in or out for BFG KO2s.

Rojo13

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, GMC Acadia
Agreed. I was really wanting to do Black letters on my Alto Blue OB as I also was/am not a fan of the White. But, I agree the Black on Black grill disappears on the Alto Blue (which looks black most of time).

I actually decided to keep the white on the back as well, but did get an overlay for the FORD emblem to make is black with white lettering and it looks more consistent. All in all...for now I have decided the White letters work for the Alto Blue until I can think of something better for them.

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’ll post a pic sometime Tuesday when I get them put on

OP
OP
Hucci

Hucci

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
BOOO!!! all seriousness those tires look like they eat small children. NICE I like it. Even the 'option' 235s look really good. The tread on those bad boys is nice.
Haha thanks man they ride great!
Sponsored