younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
Given the choice to order a Big Ben with BB package (w/moonroof) or a Outer Banks with a OB package or no OB package, which one would you choose and why? Only ask because my salesman called me right before they closed tonight and said one came in today. I’m going to look at it tomorrow. I’ve had a Maverick Lariat on order for just over 32000 but saw the BS’s the other day for the first time and just loved the look. This BB is not even 1000 more than the Maverick and this just seems like this BS Is the better value. Now I know some would say you need to decide if you want a truck or a SUV but I’m fine with either as they both fit my need and I’m really leaning towards the BS. Just need to figure out which one, BB or OB
Thanks in advanced
Sponsored

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I was going to order a BB. But I'm older, retired and decided I wanted the little extras on the OB. The power passenger seat and the bigger screen behind the steering wheel sealed it for me.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
The OB has a few more comforts for sure but the BB( which I have) isn’t too bad either. The dealer I went to only had a BB on the lot and given that me making a deal heavily depended on getting the most for my 2017 F-150, I didn’t want to wait for a OB or BL to maybe come in stock. Waiting could’ve cost a couple grand in my trade value. However, given the chance at an OB or BB same color ect… I probably would’ve gone for the OB. The price is a little more but still reasonable.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Choose what's right for you, there are people on here complaining about what they bought for numerous reasons which really come down to making a poor personal decision. I even LMAO when someone said it didn't fit the stereotype where they lived, come on people. Buy it cause it's what you want in your next vehicle. My only regret is color, I really like the cyber orange, but I couldn't see myself in it at the time. I chose the OB cause it had all the extra features I wanted. Love my BS OB!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Given the choice to order a Big Ben with BB package (w/moonroof) or a Outer Banks with a OB package or no OB package, which one would you choose and why? Only ask because my salesman called me right before they closed tonight and said one came in today. I’m going to look at it tomorrow. I’ve had a Maverick Lariat on order for just over 32000 but saw the BS’s the other day for the first time and just loved the look. This BB is not even 1000 more than the Maverick and this just seems like this BS Is the better value. Now I know some would say you need to decide if you want a truck or a SUV but I’m fine with either as they both fit my need and I’m really leaning towards the BS. Just need to figure out which one, BB or OB
Thanks in advanced
I have an Outer Banks and I love it! It definitely has a few more creature comforts than the Big Bend. Something else to consider - the OB has body color door handles (BB is black) and it also has the gloss black grill (BB is matte). There are way more different features on both, but it just comes down to what you like the look of/features on better. Either way.. both are great vehicles. Good luck!

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Really depends what youre looking for.... maybe this helps....i would qsk for 17" wheels regardless but thats a personla thing... id have gotten 16 or 15 if it was an option hahah

Ford Bronco Sport Which one would you choose? Screenshot_20210918-081454_Drive

OP
OP
younglefthander

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
Really depends what youre looking for.... maybe this helps....i would qsk for 17" wheels regardless but thats a personla thing... id have gotten 16 or 15 if it was an option hahah

Ford Bronco Sport Which one would you choose? Screenshot_20210918-081454_Drive
Great info.
Appreciate it. Headed over now. This BB is black, has the BB package w/sunroof, 360+, 18” Mach black wheels for 32,900. I’ll also be able to use my x-plan.
They do have a OB their as well but it’s sold, so at least I can look at it to compare.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Great info.
Appreciate it. Headed over now. This BB is black, has the BB package w/sunroof, 360+, 18” Mach black wheels for 32,900. I’ll also be able to use my x-plan.
They do have a OB their as well but it’s sold, so at least I can look at it to compare.
Is that price with the taxes? I thought BB would be cheaper with the xplan

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Thanks in advanced
The Outer banks gives you much more than the BB, even with the BB package. The OB package only ads the premium sound, so to me that's not worth it. I think the OB with no package is the best value.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
The Outer banks gives you much more than the BB, even with the BB package. The OB package only ads the premium sound, so to me that's not worth it. I think the OB with no package is the best value.
I have an OB without the OB package as well. I ended up replacing the speakers, night and day, really makes the base system sound sooo much better. But I liked the extra stuff the OB gave me over the BB but I guess it's up to you and what you want and how much $$ you want to spend.

TheDude

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
I have the outer banks without the package or the co pilot 360+. I would never use the moon roof being in FL and dont need the other stuff like adaptive crusie control. The only disapointment is no built in navigation unless you do get the co pilot +. Google maps is better anyways, but still think Ford should have included it on the trim as standard. IMO if you find value in the extras and they are something you'll take advantage of then its worth the money otherwise if you don't its just more money spent.
Sponsored