WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Drove it around the property yesterday with 10 inches of snow to test modes. Didn't break a sweat at 10". Mud/Ruts seemed best overall. Slippery did allow for a little slip but not much. Used Rock/Crawl briefly but it seemed overkill. Sand mode seemed solid too. Even plain regular mode was just fine. Tried really hard to get it to slip and it was tough. Tried traction control off and on with only minor differences. Only one ditch did I get it to slide a little sideways to get out. Never even locked the rear axle. Really needed another half a foot of snow or more or maybe more mud. 4200 flawless miles so far!
Sponsored

B-rock1975

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport badlands
With an influx of new Bronco Sport owners, we're curious how everyone is using their new rides.

Have you been off-roading? Overlanding/camping? Taken any road trips? Or just out cruising with the family and dog?

Please share and POST PICS!!
Well took my new badlands to my son's first t ball game. Afterwards hit the farm up for the best ice hi.e made ice cream. So far the best experience yet. When parts become more assessable, I'm going with a 2 inch lift and some gnarley tires! My son's favorite color is orange, so went with cloth black and orange

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
New user - New Owner (last vehicle was a base rav4 )

took it off the road . got stuck in the mud - destroyed the front passenger wheel well liner (is that the part name ? ) gonna see if the dealer can get new parts tomorrow (Monday). the wheel well liners and underbody liner on the big bend can use some improvement
Too bad. I think some folks that are mounting 245's are going to have an issue in clay mud with buildup and may have the same damage. Think I'll just stick with my 235 Wildpeaks.

Reactions: Jrl

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi everyone, I've had my Sport Badlands for about a month now but just discovered this forum. So far I've only taken it out exploring one weekend but I did some light off roading and it handled great. Here's a few photos from my journey.
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000011

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000007

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000015

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000018

Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000003
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? OI000026
What road are you on? It looks like somewhere I would like to go.

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Got it out for the first trip other than work commutes, this weekend... took a little jaunt from NOVA down to Norfolk to check out Ironclad Distillery.. excuse the finger :facepalm:
Ford Bronco Sport WHERE did you go with your Bronco Sport today? broncosport

KOL357

Big Bend
First Name
JAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Me and wife took to the coast. Enough beach access to make it fun on a rainy day.