Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
So I’ve been looking around the forums at rear cargo area solutions and it got me thinking… what the heck are these little Whooya Jammies?! I thought they were maybe part of the cargo management system but it seems the whole back side panels are different for that. Any ideas?!

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! 479638A3-1965-40E4-B70E-C256250D68BB

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! EC516316-3E7E-4C39-8D50-6F3462427E15
Sponsored

OP
OP
Milehifireguy

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kinda odd.. they just don’t seem quite right for cargo hooks. I mean you could use them that way but seems like they have a more specific purpose. Just don’t know what it is?

Cargo hooks

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
So I’ve been looking around the forums at rear cargo area solutions and it got me thinking… what the heck are these little Whooya Jammies?! I thought they were maybe part of the cargo management system but it seems the whole back side panels are different for that. Any ideas?!

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! 479638A3-1965-40E4-B70E-C256250D68BB

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! EC516316-3E7E-4C39-8D50-6F3462427E15
Convenience clips. Ford showed this example in some of its promotional material:

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! 2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-Interior-012-cargo-area-trunk-second-row-folded-washable-rubber-floorin

I've used them for securing grocery bags (great for keeping a sack of fruit from ending up everywhere for example) as well as keeping luggage from sliding around on longer trips.

OP
OP
Milehifireguy

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha ha ha! I guess that’s what they’re for then! I was thinking of using them to suspend a lightweight platform to act as a pseudo CMS system. Lol!

Convenience clips. Ford showed this example in some of its promotional material:

Ford Bronco Sport What the heck are these?! 2021-Ford-Bronco-Sport-Interior-012-cargo-area-trunk-second-row-folded-washable-rubber-floorin

I've used them for securing grocery bags (great for keeping a sack of fruit from ending up everywhere for example) as well as keeping luggage from sliding around on longer trips.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Honestly, they're pretty strong as cargo hooks too. I've tied 5gal water jugs and propane cylinders to them and they've held up fine. They don't seem strong, but I've been impressed so far.
I'd trust them to stabilize those as long as nothing happens.

I'll give you a life changing tip for the propane tank- transport it in a milk crate.