What rail line is used for East Coast shipping of BS

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have tried palsapp site with no success. Does anyone know what rail company is used for East Coast shipments to dealers? Any info is greatly appreciated especially anyone who was able to track their vehicles shipment not using palsapp, thanks!

Advertisement

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have tried palsapp site with no success. Does anyone know what rail company is used for East Coast shipments to dealers? Any info is greatly appreciated especially anyone who was able to track their vehicles shipment not using palsapp, thanks!
Try either Union Pacific or CSX.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok will try those thanks!
If it helps, once I obtained my railcar number from my Vehicle Visibility Report, I used Union Pacific to track my railcar from Mexico to Illinois. Afterwards, I used CSX to track my railcar from Illinois to Michigan.

Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If it helps, once I obtained my railcar number from my Vehicle Visibility Report, I used Union Pacific to track my railcar from Mexico to Illinois. Afterwards, I used CSX to track my railcar from Illinois to Michigan.
Which websites did you use? I can’t seem seem to find where to put in the rail car number.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which websites did you use? I can’t seem seem to find where to put in the rail car number.
You have to call the railroad in question and use their automated phone system:

Union Pacific: 800-877-5123 (Choose Option 1 for English, say "Trace" when asked for a response, then follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

CSX: 800-235-2352 (Say "Location" and follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

GOOSEBUMPS

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
My bronco showed pending in the palsapp all the way even after dealer said it was delivered in Pennsylvania. Showed it was pending to New Castle, Delaware

OP

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You have to call the railroad in question and use their automated phone system:

Union Pacific: 800-877-5123 (Choose Option 1 for English, say "Trace" when asked for a response, then follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)

CSX: 800-235-2352 (Say "Location" and follow the prompts to enter your railcar number)
Thanks again had it located in Tucson on 5/3 and headed to Illinois on 5/8, I guess that is when it will switch to CSX for NJ

Advertisement

Advertisement