• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/First Edition) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - Los Angeles

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Facebook Market Place Link

I'm wanting to switch my rack to one that can mount my ROAM case. The rack is in great condition, had it for less than a year.

Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/First Edition) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit

Consisting of: 2x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair) 2x GORR053 - Raised Rail Outer Grips / No. 4 2x GORR072 - Raised Rail Inner Grips / C 1x RRSTD07 - SLII Tray - 1255mm(W)X1358mm(L)

Material Used: Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 24.87kg (54.83lbs)

The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.

I'm also selling my Recovery Tracks Mounting Kit: Secure 1 to 2 pairs of MAXTRAX, TRED Pro, and other popular brands of recovery devices, flush to a Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough mounting kit.

$950 for all.
Pick up / Drop off only.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/First Edition) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - Los Angeles IMG-3413

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/First Edition) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - Los Angeles rrac147.17

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/First Edition) (2021-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit - Los Angeles krfb002t_6
Sponsored