BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Lincoln MKZ, Jeep Renegade
If it helps, once I obtained my railcar number from my Vehicle Visibility Report, I used Union Pacific to track my railcar from Mexico to Illinois. Afterwards, I used CSX to track my railcar from Illinois to Michigan.
Is the railcar number anywhere on the window sticker? What I thought was the railcar number does not work on the UP or CSX tracing for me. The PALSAPP says pending when I enter VIN. Dealer told me it was in Illinois on 6/15. My window sticker date changed that day as well to 6/15. Thanks for any info :blush:
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Is the railcar number anywhere on the window sticker? What I thought was the railcar number does not work on the UP or CSX tracing for me. The PALSAPP says pending when I enter VIN. Dealer told me it was in Illinois on 6/15. My window sticker date changed that day as well to 6/15. Thanks for any info :blush:
I’m wondering if our BS’s are on the same train. My dealer hasn’t responded to me since it shipped so I don’t have any idea as to real world arrival time. Mine shipped 6/5 bound for the Philly area. Last window sticker update was 6/14.

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m wondering if our BS’s are on the same train. My dealer hasn’t responded to me since it shipped so I don’t have any idea as to real world arrival time. Mine shipped 6/5 bound for the Philly area. Last window sticker update was 6/14.
The Palsapp says New Castle, DE for origin. How about yours?

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is also new castle, de.
I have called the dealer twice for updates on shipping. I feel like I am bothering him and he is probably thinking "it will be here when it gets here..." :surprised: but I really just want to stalk the damn train and truck when it gets loaded lol... I can't stand the wait and my wait has been seriously less than most here on the forum. Oh well it shouldn't be long now. ?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have called the dealer twice for updates on shipping. I feel like I am bothering him and he is probably thinking "it will be here when it gets here..." :surprised: but I really just want to stalk the damn train and truck when it gets loaded lol... I can't stand the wait and my wait has been seriously less than most here on the forum. Oh well it shouldn't be long now. ?
Yeah I feel the same way. I’ve been trying to be good and only email once a week and the fact that he isn’t responding is making me think I am bothering him but I just really want to know when my wait will finally be over

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I feel the same way. I’ve been trying to be good and only email once a week and the fact that he isn’t responding is making me think I am bothering him but I just really want to know when my wait will finally be over
I wish I would have asked him for the vehicle visibility report so I could track it myself and not hound the poor guy. I will let you know here if I get any updates. BTW, what color combo did you order?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I would have asked him for the vehicle visibility report so I could track it myself and not hound the poor guy. I will let you know here if I get any updates. BTW, what color combo did you order?
Yeah that’s pretty much all I want from mine as well. Or even just the updates ETA as the Ford tracking site says 7/9. I ordered an Area 51 BB+BB (no moonroof), 360+, CMS, tow package. What did you order?

BeatrixBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Annette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that’s pretty much all I want from mine as well. Or even just the updates ETA as the Ford tracking site says 7/9. I ordered an Area 51 BB+BB (no moonroof), 360+, CMS, tow package. What did you order?
I was able to snag a Cactus Gray OB with a Navy/Pier interior that a dealer ordered back in January. No moonroof here either and I was okay with that. My wish list included heated seats, leather wrapped heated steering wheel, and remote start. This one had these and now the only thing I wish it had was a hitch for a bike carrier. I am going to wait to see how my bike fits in the cargo area. :please: I am envious of your tow package... Yours sounds like a beauty! ?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
The railcar number is on the Vehicle Visibility Report that your dealer should be able to provide.
Sponsored