What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Does anyone know what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent, mine is A67502 ,someone said to me the order of Mfg sequence .

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? C3BB2A35-CB4A-420B-B3C9-741E1AB7EAD9
Sponsored

Whatheheck

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco sport, 21Mustang GT
Usually it is the number built, per year IDK. Thatā€™s how it is with my Mustang ?

Reactions: Jrl

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
The last 5 numbers are what the manufacturer calls the numerical sequence number identifier. Here is a link that explains what all the numbers & letters mean in the VIN.
2021 VIN Guide (ford.com)

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Does anyone know what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent, mine is A67502 ,someone said to me the order of Mfg sequence .
This is directly from FORD

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? F5759ABF-8AA5-4C23-B7D8-835CB2CCA604

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? 2BFC66A9-4BD7-4811-9F51-0076007387BD

OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is directly from FORD

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? F5759ABF-8AA5-4C23-B7D8-835CB2CCA604

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? 2BFC66A9-4BD7-4811-9F51-0076007387BD
Thanks I appreciate your time. Was trying to figure out what my production place in the 2000 first edition model is .

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Based on that logic my badlands is the 226th 22 badlands off the line. Not bad, if I understand the number system correctly and the number they choose goes up by 1 every vehicle. They certainly are not making many of them.

OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on that logic my badlands is the 226th 22 badlands off the line. Not bad, if I understand the number system correctly and the number they choose goes up by 1 every vehicle. They certainly are not making many of them.
Wow you should have yours first thing . Thatā€™s perfect .

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
VIN sequence numbers are not the order they are on the production line.

VINs are assigned when the car is accepted to be built. This is during preliminary scheduling, which is weeks before the final production line order is set.

It is a unique number they are assigned as they are accepted to that plant and not the order they are built in. I have seen a Ford model built in the first weeks of a model year with a massively high number assigned. 70XXX.

Production weeks for vehicles are pushed all over the place based on commodity availability. So VINs are not the order on the line Otherwise your sequence number would change in your VIN if your vehicle build was delayed due to a part missing, which it does not.

Your rotation number on your sticker is your actual place in line in a group on those build days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VIN sequence numbers are not the order they are on the production line.

VINs are assigned when the car is accepted to be built. This is during preliminary scheduling, which is weeks before the final production line order is set.

It is a unique number they are assigned as they are accepted to that plant and not the order they are built in. I have seen a Ford model built in the first weeks of a model year with a massively high number assigned. 70XXX.

Production weeks for vehicles are pushed all over the place based on commodity availability. So VINs are not the order on the line Otherwise your sequence number would change in your VIN if your vehicle build was delayed due to a part missing, which it does not.

Your rotation number on your sticker is your actual place in line in a group on those build days.
Wow now that is a clear explanation of vin numbers, we thank you for your time and very valuable knowledge.

Ford Bronco Sport What do what the last 6 numbers of our vin represent? 64E02C35-4F5F-416F-A8A6-A0C7A4A9CD53

Poolmanz Sport Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport FE Area 51
So..unlike limited edition collector items..there is no 1/2000, 2/2000ā€¦1999/2000, 2000/2000 labeling we can know by looking at numbers on our FEs.?

Based on local sales, I know I was the first to bring home a FE in my little town. A few months later I started seeing more Broncos around town. I have not seen any other FEsā€¦.so far then in my town I am 1/1 . Yeah!

OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So..unlike limited edition collector items..there is no 1/2000, 2/2000ā€¦1999/2000, 2000/2000 labeling we can know by looking at numbers on our FEs.?

Based on local sales, I know I was the first to bring home a FE in my little town. A few months later I started seeing more Broncos around town. I have not seen any other FEsā€¦.so far then in my town I am 1/1 . Yeah!
No ,ford is the only one that knows the order of production and the actual date of assembly . Maybe down the road they will share that information.

OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last 5 digits are the year you might receive your Bronco Sport if you order now!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
Got mine last March 10 2021 ordered July 2020. /. 8 month

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Oh right, you did mention that in the other thread. Well, I don't have an updated sticker yet sadly so I don't know my rotation number. Maybe Monday they will have collected all the bits and pieces together and I will get one. That would put them on track for when they said my production week was. 11/29 I will report back when I get a rotation number of 2 or maybe 3 ;)

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Oh right, you did mention that in the other thread. Well, I don't have an updated sticker yet sadly so I don't know my rotation number. Maybe Monday they will have collected all the bits and pieces together and I will get one. That would put them on track for when they said my production week was. 11/29 I will report back when I get a rotation number of 2 or maybe 3 ;)
Let Us know your blend date when you see it
Sponsored