What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
Knocked off another item on the minor annoyances list this weekend.

I ran into this with my Fiesta ST as well, but for some reason (at least it appears that way in the U.S. Market) Ford defaults most/all of their Bluetooth pairing IDs to SYNC, which seems to make sense except for the fact the Ford Sync 3 does have support for setting the pairing ID to the Model Name.

Not a big deal I guess, but if you have or connect to more than one Ford Sync with your phone, it can get confusing which profile is connected to what when looking at your Bluetooth settings, and something I corrected with FORScan on my FiST a while back.

Anyway, I finally got a new ODB interface to replace an older one with better support for the Badlands and made my first FORScan code change. Currently Ford offers two options that make more sense than just SYNC, "Bronco" and "Bronco Maverick". Bronco Maverick as a Profile ID seemed not-quite-right to I went with Bronco.

My Bluetooth profiles look much nicer now:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210830_145944

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Screenshot_20210830-150055_Settings
Sponsored

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210831_111753

Well, it sat on jacks for two weeks, but I finally finished the rim swap and got new KO2s installed. It should have new fender flares and the body side molding installed by tomorrow. After that I should hopefully get the front level lift kit from Woolworth in another week or two. Annd the last bit is waiting for the trailer hitch to come in.

swamis

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Did you have to drill for this?
yes, just had to cut out the ribs of the grill section and then drill holes in the remaining plastic for the bolts. was not hard.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20210903_100507-COLLAGE

Thanks to all those who posted the short antenna look. Old one made me feel like a radio controlled tonka bronco. Figured I'd throw this little find out to cover start/stop button from that accidentally getting touched or hit

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Did the rear lift gate lettering with vinyl decals. Turned out ok. Still not sure if I really like it this way or if I should hyperdip them so they’re completely blacked out. There was a tiny bronco in the bag too so I found him a home as well. I admittedly screwed up the front so I had to order another set.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1E159DAE-1A74-4AD9-B0D1-B9B0F2918885

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 404215E5-0881-4EC5-92A4-7EA9A1F123CF

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Traded off my BS BB, Area 51, 6900 miles. BUT WAIT, there’s more, I traded it for a Cactus Grey BS OB. Dealer got it in Friday, did the deal yesterday. Not an order, they got the OB and a Base model. People test driving it while I was working the deal on it. What a huge difference between the trim levels. OB has I think we counted 15 more options on it the BB model I traded. I’ll post some pics later.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Finally got my bumper replaced (damaged during shipping) so I installed my bumper protector. I’m always surprised by how much a small thing can dress up a vehicle.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 636E9229-6282-482D-90D7-F225A9001036
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 9199AC91-2F2D-40C6-B1CB-348548C43732