What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8531.JPG

😁 changed the Blue oval to Black!
Removed the OB sticky.
Added the sweet Black Bronco emblem.
& convinced my hubby to wire the side markers in!
Windows are getting tinted this wkend, she sure is coming together!

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Installed the front license plate frame. Being that I bought from Granger, they didn’t install the frame for out of state sales.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1D7DA57F-D3ED-431D-BDC6-35C8B84F6407

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Installed the Rally Innovations skid plate/guard. Took like 5 minutes.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20221005_113136
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20221005_113149
Been looking at adding that to my BL. How big is that gap between plate and vehicle? Any issues with it eating lots of dirt, rocks debris etc when off roading?

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Been parked in the garage since last Saturday. Left work and heard some unusual noises over some small minor road bumps/imperfections. Drove into a slanted driveway and definitely knew something was strange. Checked under the vehicle as well as under the hood as I had just had my oil changed. Drove straight to dealer who had just enough time to visually inspect on a rack and tell me next available appointment for diagnoses is the 12th.
Dealer told me to just keep driving the vehicle but it sounds very bad over any bumps and I do not feel comfortable possibly further damaging anything.

waiting til the 12th to see what this possible clunking noise is. Tech who visually inspected said based on the noise and not seeing anything his best guess until further inspection would be CV axle. Anyone else had any issues?

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Installed the front license plate frame. Being that I bought from Granger, they didn’t install the frame for out of state sales.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1D7DA57F-D3ED-431D-BDC6-35C8B84F6407
Nice! Do you live in St Peter? just saw the gustavus plate. I work there and live in mankato! Small world. Maybe see ya around!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Another good thing about Granger. They asked me if I wanted them to install it but I declined. Much of this stems from the full size where the front mounted plates were clearly an afterthought on Fords part and people are using 3rd part installation brackets to avoid putting holes in the front body work and not the bumper.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Been looking at adding that to my BL. How big is that gap between plate and vehicle? Any issues with it eating lots of dirt, rocks debris etc when off roading?
Max 1/2" on top. It's yet to be seen for me if it will accumulate any off-road debris. It's an easy off on so not a big deal if it has to be 'cleaned' after a certain period. @timhutch also has it on his and has done a lot more than me so far.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Added my flames lettering to my Lil' Pepper. Love the way it turned out!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220713_133026

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220713_133009
Were they hard to apply? Where did you get them? I just got the hot pepper too!