What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Ceramic tint, decals and Script emblem. Still waiting for my grayscale replacement OBX emblem to arrive. Superficial, but fun.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0F591171-AAE9-43C6-B9D9-842A73692632

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 9262DA07-893E-4EE3-8C35-E3CC58EF2F86

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F7423303-96CB-4A1E-83B9-A90067715382

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220924_100013

Took our Little Mule down to a new dealership for its 20,000 mile checkup and second oil change. Had to switch dealerships because the last one really sucks! 😁

The new dealership sits across the street from one of them fancy city car washes so I stopped in and had all the rain washed of the Baby Bronco.

So far, so good... (inset knock on wood emoji) in the last 20,000 miles we've only had to replace one tire and the windshield. The tire and all service was covered using our FordPass Reward points. 👍

Still love driving this thing (when the wife lets me), and I'm enjoying all the comments and looks it gets while running free out in the wild.

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Spark Plug doesn't know it yet
he got a field promotion today
anyone ever have a feeling someones watching over them?
things which by all odds should not occur
Mrs Kong and I cannot count how many throughout the years
just undeniably uncanny sometimes
and not just a few
many........
many what Kong?
out with it
okay I'll get to the point
bopping around lately sans Bronco
old reliable (2003 Forester)
pull in the compound
go to maneuver into place
POP
tie-rod
well that sucks
but then the "it coulda been" sets in
angelic forces at play here
Spark Plug we're counting on you boy
we know you can do it

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Still love driving this thing (when the wife lets me), and I'm enjoying all the comments and looks it gets while running free out in the wild.
I think you have the answer to why the wife doesn’t let you drive it often right there. She either enjoys the attention herself or is concerned about the attention you might be getting.

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
I have a narrow driveway, and I kept bumping my door into the neighbor's chain link fence... Found some Gray Door Edge Protectors on Amazon. I think they go well with the Cactus Gray... Installed in about 15 minutes.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220925_101347

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220925_101435

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
My new outer banks won't be built till November 21, but I'm starting to buy things for it already. I ordered a center console dash storage tray today, and tomorrow I'm going to the dealer to order an engine cover and rear bumper protector. I'll be getting hood struts, center console mat protectors, center console organizer tray, Weathertech floor liners, Steeda strut tower brace, and a craven stubby antenna. Once the vehicle arrives it gets tinted door windows, tinted eyebrow on windshield, ambient lighted cupholders if not equipped, black overlays for Bronco badging and Tectito side marker lights. Final change will be the chrome verde mag wheels. I'm buying my Outer Banks for looks and will probably never go off roading. I like my vehicles to stand out from the rest and hopefully this one will.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
My new outer banks won't be built till November 21, but I'm starting to buy things for it already. I ordered a center console dash storage tray today, and tomorrow I'm going to the dealer to order an engine cover and rear bumper protector. I'll be getting hood struts, center console mat protectors, center console organizer tray, Weathertech floor liners, Steeda strut tower brace, and a craven stubby antenna. Once the vehicle arrives it gets tinted door windows, tinted eyebrow on windshield, ambient lighted cupholders if not equipped, black overlays for Bronco badging and Tectito side marker lights. Final change will be the chrome verde mag wheels. I'm buying my Outer Banks for looks and will probably never go off roading. I like my vehicles to stand out from the rest and hopefully this one will.
If I had the wheels/tires here, instead of sitting at Discount Tire, my pile of pieces would take up just about as much garage space as the vehicle will.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I did a few things this past week. First, I fixed a chip in my windshield with a kit I picked up at one of the auto parts places in town. It worked surprisingly well - I've never used one before but felt this might be a route to try so I don't have a claim against my insurance every month (I had to replace my windshield at 3 weeks in as that one ran immediately after impact... I've had the car a little over two months). Both were instances of rocks getting thrown from vehicles in adjoining lanes on the highway, not from vehicles in front of me. Don't know how to avoid that problem in Colorado haha.

Second, I finally got my GMRS radio antenna routed - I'll post what I did on the receiver/antenna thread to keep stuff in the same place. So that's ready for me to install my receiver this week.

Third, I spent a few hours and mapped out all the fuses in my car on whether they are always on or switched on. I've seen quite a few posts here mention a few different ones, but I've not seen a post where someone mapped all of them. I've had the benefit of getting that information from others on other cars I've had (my CR-V and VW Jetta) so I'll set up a thread for that info. That should make getting my parking mode on the dashcam and the power to my GMRS radio pretty simple this week.

I did go out and have some fun though - finally got some dirt on the tires. :cool:
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220925_212236868_iOS - Copy (3)

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Pulled the front doors apart and dynamat all the inside and added new 2 ways. Buzzing is gone. And the B&O is actually loud with good speakers.
There’s wire looms between the panels that clip into parts on the inner panel with a metal and plastic clip, mine were loose causing some of the buzzing/rattling. Might help you guys with similar sounds.
Sponsored