What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Today, last night actually, I dropped the sport off at the dealer for brake and oil separator recall work as well as an oil change.
Sponsored

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20210921_180832815
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20210921_181323204
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20210921_181326051

Removed spare tire, gonna eventually get a swing for now roof when I need it.
Dropped in compressor 2 gallon tank with hose attachment (fill tires or use air tools)
Best part turned my baby into a man with these ridiculously obnoxious train horns. Wire tapped the original horn. I can't wait for the dash video of service tech who honks for the service door to open. The things we do for the cars we love ?
I used to have one of those on my SRT8 and had dual tanks. I used a separate horn button so as to make sure inspection passed. LOVED the sound. These days people jump lanes and don't even look. This will make them think twice!

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My first "mod" to my Bronco Sport:

Center console safe -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? p928dzBmY4Tlwoh?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Organizer for the back -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Wr06gewlQIr7tDQ?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

New shoes (Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 235/60R18) -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 04ZZPAudCaSb8Rt?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

And the MOST important "mod" -
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? VuMdPHdlCBOjxpx?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none
Where did you get the safe from? That's cool!

GaryOJ91

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I see you’re in NC as well. Anywhere near Greensboro, by any chance?
Yeah! Closer to Winston for me. There’s a place called Sun Stoppers (336-473-5589). They’ve got a location in Kernersville and Winston-Salem. Kernersville would be closer for you. They were great, and insured if you have any problems with it in the first month you can bring it back.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yeah! Closer to Winston for me. There’s a place called Sun Stoppers (336-473-5589). They’ve got a location in Kernersville and Winston-Salem. Kernersville would be closer for you. They were great, and insured if you have any problems with it in the first month you can bring it back.
Outstanding. Thank you!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I used to have one of those on my SRT8 and had dual tanks. I used a separate horn button so as to make sure inspection passed. LOVED the sound. These days people jump lanes and don't even look. This will make them think twice!
Just have to disconnect the ground and horn is off.
Sponsored