What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Today, I added some patches to the back of the seat by putting velcro on the patches, which sticks nicely to the bottom of the back of the seat. I love the molle straps and purchased the set of molle bags from Ford, $49.00 (Part No: VM1PZ10C744A), which includes 6 bags of varying sizes. I added one of the bags to the molle straps behind the passenger seat and will be adding more as needed. So fun!

I also added an aftermarket armrest (8 in wide by 13.77 in long and 3 inches thick). I found it on amazon for $32.50. I find the factory armrest to be too narrow and too low for me and my honey's arm comfort. Also, I dislike how it slopes down. The new armrest has 2 elastic straps connecting it to the existing armrest so it functions as normal. Also, it is a few inches wider so it's perfect now for both of us to comfortably rest our arms! Lastly, it also has 2 more cup holders, which I love bc I prefer to have 2 drinks while on the road; water and a soda! Best purchase for the functions I needed.

Originally, I purchased another arm rest ($15)which was memory foam but it wasn't wide enough and no cup holders. I was on my way to return it, but I decided to keep it and put it under my left arm for long drives. I'm all about comfort and find the door armrest too low on the driver side for how I sit. It even doubled as a pillow on my last camping adventure bc I forgot mine. SO grateful! Anyway, pictured w the armrest are Mike and Ike, our alien travel buddies!

Happy adventures to all!

What do y'all do with the molle straps?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle2.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest2.JPG
Thank you for an awesome idea with the patches! I wanted to do something like that for places I visit with the BS & I’d seen some stuck them on the ceiling with Velcro. But what I pictured reading your description was using the hook & loop sides of the strips to put them through/around the molle to stick badges to. That might be what I try since I haven’t yet come up with a use for the molle.
Sponsored

M225

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Any details on where the wiring went from engine compartment to inside?
Yes, I removed the battery (which requires you to do a bunch of other things, here is a video to show you how to do that.

Behind the battery at the firewall there is a grommet. Youll notice a large bundle of wires going through. On that grommet there is a nipple, to what will look like a smaller port. I cut the tip off, and fed the wires through.

The accessory wire (small red wire) and larger power wire, I ran to the battery, positive terminal. Although you can run the accessory wire to the appropriate fuse in the fuse panel under the glove compartment. By wiring it directly to the battery, I have the ability to use the switch panel regardless if the vehicle is on. It does mean that the switch panel is on even with the car off. I havent had any issues with dead batteries.

To the right of the battery and near the driver side wheel well (as you stand in front of the engine), there is a ground post. I attached the ground there.

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello Bronco Sport Enthusiasts,

While out camping we often need a little privacy to change, nap, etc. I was curious about this Privacy Curtain for Bronco Sport and purchased through Ford w 20% discount code, Part No: VM1PZ99000C38B. I tried to mimic this effect w tarps but I am no MacGyver! I found this one to fit perfect. It has anchors and a carry bag, as well. Love it! While not a ton of space we 2 adults could stand up with the curtain zipped and still maneuver easily. Just FYI if anyone was interested. (Pic 2 is the bag and the curtain folded up next to it.) Best days are ahead!

Bronco on :0)

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC3.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC4.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC5.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC7.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC6.JPG

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Hello Bronco Sport Enthusiasts,

While out camping we often need a little privacy to change, nap, etc. I was curious about this Privacy Curtain for Bronco Sport and purchased through Ford w 20% discount code, Part No: VM1PZ99000C38B. I tried to mimic this effect w tarps but I am no MacGyver! I found this one to fit perfect. It has anchors and a carry bag, as well. Love it! While not a ton of space we 2 adults could stand up with the curtain zipped and still maneuver easily. Just FYI if anyone was interested. (Pic 2 is the bag and the curtain folded up next to it.) Best days are ahead!

Bronco on :0)

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC3.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC4.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC5.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC7.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PC6.JPG
I ordered one with my car. I hope it shows up with the car when it gets here in July. But wish I had done like you and saved the 20%.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Readylift 1.5
KC Slimlites 6”
Woolworth Motorsports A-Pillar brackets
Toyo Opencountry AT III 245/65/17

Happy with my progress so far, next up would be a roof rack, torn between frontrunner and yakima

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1D3EC774-3C2B-4E38-B68C-9E7F1CAE082E
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1ACE3FAD-DD9F-467D-BC4E-9C68D8CBEF48
Sponsored