What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
oil change (free), tire rotation and warranty photos obtained by dealer today. gave it a good once over before our trip in July.
Much props to Steeltown Ford in Selkirk Manitoba!

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Installed my sweet Thule rack after a trip to Lowes to buy replacement nuts and bolts.
Crossbars - $150 (Retail $539 on Ford Accessories site, yikes)
Rack - $200 (Retail $400)
+$15 in minor hardware

Huge score off Marketplace! This will be great for our trip from NC back to AZ next month.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220616_181630

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1655558428759

Update
went for a ride through the hill country
Pro: crankcase breather seems to be functioning properly
how would I know this?
well that's the part of the negative aspect of it's use
Con: occasional slight whiff of blow by case odor

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Vent Shades, Sport debadge,Raptor influenced lights.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7893

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 14C9AF33-CD61-4C1F-864C-ECB2F72E691A.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 51F01866-E2D7-4234-ABC3-615C77608AB0.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 2973937E-BF40-4F54-A9E4-C5A6C74D606C.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7922

One of the things that I miss from days gone past is a light under the hood. I decided to take the issue and correct it. The following photos are my final result. Lights/switch are from Super Bright LED. Wire loom Harbor Freight. The rest I had on hand.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-light-modules/miniature-rectangle-led-accent-light-black/25/5788/#/attributes/10822

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/rocker-pushbutton-remote-switches/mini-onoff-toggle-switch-wired/1356/3109/

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7985-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7986-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7988-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7989-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7991-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_7994-2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? am-series-miniature-rectangle-accent-light0123

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
What method did you use to debadge the “sport” from your Sport?
I had the tailgate in the sun for a few hours... gently pulled them off with my fingers. Gently rolled tape residue off then a microfiber and Lucas Spray wax.

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Today, I added some patches to the back of the seat by putting velcro on the patches, which sticks nicely to the bottom of the back of the seat. I love the molle straps and purchased the set of molle bags from Ford, $49.00 (Part No: VM1PZ10C744A), which includes 6 bags of varying sizes. I added one of the bags to the molle straps behind the passenger seat and will be adding more as needed. So fun!

I also added an aftermarket armrest (8 in wide by 13.77 in long and 3 inches thick). I found it on amazon for $32.50. I find the factory armrest to be too narrow and too low for me and my honey's arm comfort. Also, I dislike how it slopes down. The new armrest has 2 elastic straps connecting it to the existing armrest so it functions as normal. Also, it is a few inches wider so it's perfect now for both of us to comfortably rest our arms! Lastly, it also has 2 more cup holders, which I love bc I prefer to have 2 drinks while on the road; water and a soda! Best purchase for the functions I needed.

Originally, I purchased another arm rest ($15)which was memory foam but it wasn't wide enough and no cup holders. I was on my way to return it, but I decided to keep it and put it under my left arm for long drives. I'm all about comfort and find the door armrest too low on the driver side for how I sit. It even doubled as a pillow on my last camping adventure bc I forgot mine. SO grateful! Anyway, pictured w the armrest are Mike and Ike, our alien travel buddies!

Happy adventures to all!

What do y'all do with the molle straps?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle2.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest2.JPG

Last edited:

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
slipped in a pair of hand GMRS 2-way radios.
why
No.1 reason
162.4000 MHz
national weather service
2003 forester has the radio feature WX
very handy when conditions warrant its use
Did I overlook it in the BS

>edit<
I guess I did

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1655902853982

Still would be nice to be able to have a non-subscription WX

Last edited:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Still would be nice to be able to have a non-subscription WX
Best mobile weather app I've found--just the weather, no fluff. You get a few ads for the free version; costs $2.99 (I think) to ditch the ads. Includes a couple of different widgets (for the Android version; don't know about the IOS version) for your home screen if you like those.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nstudio.weatherhere.free&hl=en_US&gl=US

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/noaa-weather/id436760574

Bass Fool

Big Bend
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Today, I added some patches to the back of the seat by putting velcro on the patches, which sticks nicely to the bottom of the back of the seat. I love the molle straps and purchased the set of molle bags from Ford, $49.00 (Part No: VM1PZ10C744A), which includes 6 bags of varying sizes. I added one of the bags to the molle straps behind the passenger seat and will be adding more as needed. So fun!

I also added an aftermarket armrest (8 in wide by 13.77 in long and 3 inches thick). I found it on amazon for $32.50. I find the factory armrest to be too narrow and too low for me and my honey's arm comfort. Also, I dislike how it slopes down. The new armrest has 2 elastic straps connecting it to the existing armrest so it functions as normal. Also, it is a few inches wider so it's perfect now for both of us to comfortably rest our arms! Lastly, it also has 2 more cup holders, which I love bc I prefer to have 2 drinks while on the road; water and a soda! Best purchase for the functions I needed.

Originally, I purchased another arm rest ($15)which was memory foam but it wasn't wide enough and no cup holders. I was on my way to return it, but I decided to keep it and put it under my left arm for long drives. I'm all about comfort and find the door armrest too low on the driver side for how I sit. It even doubled as a pillow on my last camping adventure bc I forgot mine. SO grateful! Anyway, pictured w the armrest are Mike and Ike, our alien travel buddies!

Happy adventures to all!

What do y'all do with the molle straps?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Molle2.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Armrest2.JPG
I like that arm rest.. as for the molle strap question, I carry a water bottle, hatchet and a spare hat.
Sponsored