What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
I have not installed mine yet. Your post scared me, so I called the manfcturer. They told me that the prep does not harm the paint at all, and can easily and cleanly be removed if you later remove the hood deflector.
FYI, if your intention is to remove the deflector in the future, there will be a mark. Whenever you cover a part of your car with something, the UV rays from the sun won't hit what's underneath that part as easily. So over time, your car paint will start to fade and the color underneath the hood deflector will not fade as much. So regardless of the adhesive's effects on the paint, you're likely to have a mark if you remove the deflector a few years later. Also, the hood and the deflector are likely to flex and move from heating, engine vibrations and wind buffeting. So I would expect there to be a few scratches or paint rubbing underneath after a few years. Maybe you can remove the scratches and adhesive marks with rubbing compound. But the paint fade will be noticable. Again, this usually takes years, but less time if you live in a sunny area like AZ.
Sponsored

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5CD05B09-9301-4435-88DA-A2745B210488

Oil change, hand wash, wax, interior detail. Drove by my 4x4 guys place cause the number wasn’t working only to find out they closed down. Disappointing, they did great work. Now to find a new shop for my next mod.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Installed the LED side marker fender lights…fairly straightforward…made sure I spent the time to solder and shrink wrap connections and loom the wire…nice subtle upgrade.

Shout out to @Glamdring70 for his install notes…right on the money sir!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 823E6248-EFAA-489F-AD2C-578D909F66E4

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? C18A2957-B039-4840-8D03-6E39C6304439

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
Well, after almost 8 months of waiting we finally got her a few weeks ago. Loving just about everything so far.

Got my roof rack on and KO2’s and went car camping.

Still thinking about how I’m gonna get that nudge bar on my Badlands without removing the tow hooks tho… 🤔

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? A41BF836-84D6-44A5-98F0-91F5D9F48615

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Well, after almost 8 months of waiting we finally got her a few weeks ago. Loving just about everything so far.

Still thinking about how I’m gonna get that nudge bar on my Badlands without removing the tow hooks tho… 🤔

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? A41BF836-84D6-44A5-98F0-91F5D9F48615
This is actually super helpful shot we've a similar build out color etc wasnt sure if i'd like the roof rack or not, but that looks super clean. Love this shot!

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is actually super helpful shot we've a similar build out color etc wasnt sure if i'd like the roof rack or not, but that looks super clean. Love this shot!
Thanks! Yeah, I believe I went with 50” jetstream bars because I didn’t want too much overhang with the 60” even though I believe Yakimas site reco the 60” for bronco sport.

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Well, yesterday I put on a set of 245/65/17 roadcruza’s

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 13526E02-456C-4738-B16E-6D920A09AD61
So no lift on your BL ? I see that you actually bash this Bronco around off road ( As I do... bash plates to hell...) but still rocking those puny Pirellis 225/65/17 scorpions...meh! Looking to add some BF Goodrich KO2s and of course 235/65/17s work, but wanted to know if you have had any issues running the 245s?

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport

Love this pic... awesome... what size KO2s are you running and please tell me you did NOT add a lift?! If your running 245/65/17s how's the clearance issues? I know those of us with Badlands get that extra inch... but still a bit confused if adding that 245 clears and clears well for those of us that venture out beyond parking lots and carwashes! hahaha j/k sort of : )

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Nothing yet but I booked my appointment to get the hood, fenders, paint under the grill, and headlights PPF coated. Too many big trucks on our highways here so guaranteed to get a chip at some point.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love this pic... awesome... what size KO2s are you running and please tell me you did NOT add a lift?! If your running 245/65/17s how's the clearance issues? I know those of us with Badlands get that extra inch... but still a bit confused if adding that 245 clears and clears well for those of us that venture out beyond parking lots and carwashes! hahaha j/k sort of : )
So they are 245/65/17’s. No lift and honestly I don’t think I will get one now that I see it in person. I’m pretty happy with the height. No clearance issues, but I have yet to go truly off-roading. Been down a handful of rocky trails and forest roads but that’s about it so far.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FF960CF4-49EF-4D8B-99E0-A790CC989B70

put the rtt / cargo bag / net on tonight. packing the rest of the gear early tomorrow morning.
heading out for 2.5 weeks camping in the rocky mountains of canada. plan is to see tuktoyuktuk, north west territories but we’ll see how things go along the way.
looking forward to adding over 10,000 km to the sport, just not the fuel bill.
Sponsored