What adventures are you planning for your BS?

DersCan

Badlands
First Name
Anders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
As the title says, share your adventures that you are planning! My wife and I have been talking with some friends and have started to plan the initial stages of a trip from Vancouver, BC to Prudhoe Bay, AK in a couple of years. I've always wanted to go up there and I think the BS will be a perfect vehicle for it!

Ford Bronco Sport What adventures are you planning for your BS? Screenshot 2022-10-03 212819

Where are you all planning on going?
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Nothing quite that extensive. Probably grab some groceries. Maybe a trip to Tractor supply for some hog feed. When the wife isn't looking I'll head out and see how many coyotes I can stuff in the back.

Last edited:

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That should be an amazing trip, @DersCan!

I am cautiously resuming my travel plans for SW Florida and the Keys for next year. I haven't seen much of the SE part of the United States and will be planning my trip around National Park sites.

I am also thinking a trip up to New England will be in the cards and quite possibly out to Reno. I do already have my trip booked to the Black Hills for next summer.

Next weekend I'm headed out to the West Slope in Colorado to do some camping and hiking at Colorado National Monument. If the weather holds, there may be a few more camping trips yet this year!

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
As the title says, share your adventures that you are planning! My wife and I have been talking with some friends and have started to plan the initial stages of a trip from Vancouver, BC to Prudhoe Bay, AK in a couple of years. I've always wanted to go up there and I think the BS will be a perfect vehicle for it!

Ford Bronco Sport What adventures are you planning for your BS? Screenshot 2022-10-03 212819

Where are you all planning on going?
That would be an amazing road trip. Have you mapped out fuel stops yet? What is the longest distance on that route between places to fill up?
Sponsored