What’s up with Bronco Sport on Autotrader?

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
Generating interest, taking names. When I was seriously looking for a Rav4 Prime which is nearly impossible to find, lots of these types of sites were listing vehicles they didn't have, that were on the way to them (but pre-sold) or that were already sold. It was obvious after several dozen inquiries that they were just collecting names for when they had more stock. Maybe these vehicles are on their way, but then...when?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I confirmed with my dealer who shows one coming on ford’s site that they have a mannequin on the way that’s similar to my build. They said once it’s in I can stop by and test it out.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My dealer explained that as ordered vehicles are arriving, the car makers (not the dealerships) are populating the data. For example, our Ford dealership is getting four Bronco Sports this week that are already sold (mine being one of them). They are not on the dealerships website but they are on AutoTrader, Edmunds, etc because they see Ford shipped them to that dealership.

Normally this is not an issue, but with so many vehicles preordered, it is a PITA.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Mine was on our dealer's website. They finally marked it as sold, I imagine they got a lot of phone calls. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on other websites such as Autotrader, but I didn't think to look at the time.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
My dealer explained that as ordered vehicles are arriving, the car makers (not the dealerships) are populating the data. For example, our Ford dealership is getting four Bronco Sports this week that are already sold (mine being one of them). They are not on the dealerships website but they are on AutoTrader, Edmunds, etc because they see Ford shipped them to that dealership.

Normally this is not an issue, but with so many vehicles preordered, it is a PITA.
My dealer shows several Bronco's and Bronco Sports 'in transit'. But after talking with my sales guy those have all already been sold. It's the ford inventory system showing them this dealer's case.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I know what it means but really?
“mannequin”
Some new yuppie catch phrase
LoL
This world is killing me, my sides are hurting, PMSL

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
There's a "mannequin" 2dr bronco at the dealership right by my home that I drive by every other day or so. I just drool and keep driving....

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
There's a "mannequin" 2dr bronco at the dealership right by my home that I drive by every other day or so. I just drool and keep driving....
Stop in and take her for a ride!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m probably going to. But it’s a bit like torture as I already want one but have no way to buy one beyond used for way more than msrp since they aren’t even taking orders. :(
It is a tough deal. I have one on order but don’t expect to see it for a couple of years. Had an opportunity to drive a 2.3 7MT Black Diamond last weekend for a hour off road. Helps keep the interest up.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My ‘95 Lightning came from Jordon Ford in SA.
Sponsored