Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Grrrrrr. My dealer has 20 dealer stock 2022 ordered blue sticker Bronco Sports all invoiced after mine that arriving next week on their lot for sale!!!! OBs and BBs. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 11F23849-F8B9-401D-8155-89B681A20CBC
Sponsored

Last edited:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Xx
Grrrrrr. My dealer has 20 dealer stock 2022 ordered blue sticker Bronco Sports all invoiced after mine that arriving next week on their lot for sale!!!! OBs and BBs. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 11F23849-F8B9-401D-8155-89B681A20CBC
I would say if yours does not ship by mid Jan ask dealer to put second order in and take the one that arrives first. Ppl on F150 forum did that and there were cases where second ordered vehicle arrived first.

And yes Ford prioritizes customer orders except when an issue arises then its prioritize assembly line running what ever next in line type of policy.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Xx
I would say if yours does not ship by mid Jan ask dealer to put second order in and take the one that arrives first. Ppl on F150 forum did that and there were cases where second ordered vehicle arrived first.

And yes Ford prioritizes customer orders except when an issue arises then its prioritize assembly line running what ever next in line type of policy.
Good idea cuda. I just keep wondering what the issue is now that badlands have shipped which were stuck in production with all the same stuff I ordered. Wonder if mine was parked in the back

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Good idea cuda. I just keep wondering what the issue is now that badlands have shipped which were stuck in production with all the same stuff I ordered. Wonder if mine was parked in the back
Its a mystery could be any type of QC issue trim dont fit correctly, failed tread mill test etc no one knows. But I would ask dealer to order a second one they might agree and let you do it.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Traced the railcar again today, ours is in Kansas, due in Illinois early Monday morning at a transfer? yard. Then I assume on to Lordstown where it’ll be loaded on a truck and brought into southwestern PA. Hoping within the next two weeks we are driving it home!
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the train might be delayed by the winter storm that is happening in the midwest today. The warnings for this winter storm stretch from the Four Corners Region to Lake Michigan. It started last night with sleet or freezing fog and turned to snow this morning. Snow total in central Illinois is predicted to be 8" or more of snow by 11p CST followed by strong winds causing blowing and drifting snow tomorrow.

Not sure how much this will affect the trains, but the tracks from the Kansas City railyard to the Chicago rail yard are in the same tract that the worst of the storm is following.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but the train might be delayed by the winter storm that is happening in the midwest today. The warnings for this winter storm stretch from the Four Corners Region to Lake Michigan. It started last night with sleet or freezing fog and turned to snow this morning. Snow total in central Illinois is predicted to be 8" or more of snow by 11p CST followed by strong winds causing blowing and drifting snow tomorrow.

Not sure how much this will affect the trains, but the tracks from the Kansas City railyard to the Chicago rail yard are in the same tract that the worst of the storm is following.
Thanks for the update. If I have to wait for some snow to be cleared so be it. The train seemed to be ahead by a day or two anyway, wasn’t supposed to be in Kansas until 1/1.

Just wish some of that snow would make it to PA instead of rain, we need a good winter storm. Been a few years since we’ve had a good dumping of feet of snow!

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Not successfully. I tried the 3 different places following instructions posted somewhere else on the forum and the first one (CSX) came back saying the railcar arrived in Chicago on Dec 13th which couldn't be it since it only just shipped 12/31. The other (Union Pacific) didn't recognize the railcar number, and the last one (NS Norfolk Southern) just repeated back the railcar number and said "December 31st" but no other info like location which was super weird. Maybe it's too soon? I'll try them all again in a day or two. My railcar number is CTTX692354 in case anyone is on the same car and figured out how to properly track it.
Mine was very simluar to your number, it came on Norfolk Southern.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
DAY 31 “in production”. No changes.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum

Snow doesn’t seem to have affected anything YET. Trace says the railcar is at interchange yard in Illinois. Still a day ahead of what the trace initially told me.

Does Union Pacific run into Ohio or is it going to be transferred to CSX? I grew up near the main line from Pittsburgh to points south and east, (near Connellsville PA), all I’ve ever seen is CSX around here. Have a few friends that work for them too.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have not asked the dealer about the railcar. Ford said the very latest I should get my sport was the 31st. They missed their deadline as its not even in Atlanta yet. I am hoping they just stopped the trains somewhere for the holiday week and didn't lose the train completely.

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Departed Council Bluffs, Iowa at 230am. Arrived in Beverly, Iowa at 1030am.
Still a ways to go until Virginia, but I’m hopeful that it will get here way before the ETA of 1/29.

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Departed Council Bluffs, Iowa at 230am. Arrived in Beverly, Iowa at 1030am.
Still a ways to go until Virginia, but I’m hopeful that it will get here way before the ETA of 1/29.
Based on the time line I had, you'll have it by end of next week.

vkevans

First Edition
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had 1st Edition Bronco Sport 2021 but in MVC
Ordered Badlands 09/07 and In-Production 12/14. No status updates since that date. I have a window sticker and estimated deliver date of 1/17 but assuming that will be delayed if my vehicle is still In-Production.

Order: Badlands 2022 in Cyber Orange, Moonroof, Copilot 360+, Premium Pkg

Last edited:

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
I emailed my dealer and my production date was pushed from 12/16 to 1/10, sad! I still don't have a window sticker though.

BSPittsburgh

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercury Mariner Premier
I ordered on 12/2 and got the confirmation while I was at the dealer. Haven't heard anything since. I have never been this excited about a purchase . . . can not wait to get on the schedule!!
I placed my order on December 1st, got my confirmation on December 3rd
I did confirm with the dealership that they haven't heard anything. I'm wondering what is the current longest wait for a production date email . . . I'm going on a month. I'm a little concerned with how low the November output numbers were, compared to October. Really had hopes that by now things were running more smoothly and not slowing down.
I ordered 11/2 and do not have a build date yet. Scheduling has slowed drastically. Though I did see some people with late Oct orders have late Jan build dates, so I hope I am in the next round of scheduling next week to get built sometime in Feb.
Sponsored