Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Is there anyone out there that is still in the purgatory lot with me?
My family member's is still in purgatory if you go by the tracker, which still says 'In Production' with a date of 12/13. Her dealer swears it's been released - the visibility report says produced with an ETA of 1/5 to 1/11, but I'm skeptical.

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is there anyone out there that is still in the purgatory lot with me?
Ordered: 9/10
Scheduled: 11/22, 11/29, 12/6
In production: 12/3
ECUs up and checked. 12/10
Visibility shows Primary “in production“ and secondary “produced” since 12/10
No notations for chip hold, etc
No changes since……….
I keep checking here to see if you've posted :( So instead of obsessively checking my tracker I'm obsessively checking here to see if you've checked your tracker...I'm sensing a pattern.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My family member's is still in purgatory if you go by the tracker, which still says 'In Production' with a date of 12/13. Her dealer swears it's been released - the visibility report says produced with an ETA of 1/5 to 1/11, but I'm skeptical.
Keep me updated Max. Thanks!

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I keep checking here to see if you've posted :( So instead of obsessively checking my tracker I'm obsessively checking here to see if you've checked your tracker...I'm sensing a pattern.
HAHAHA. Welcome my friend!

shebs

Badlands
First Name
Sherri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I just spoke to my dealer today and my Bronco Sport is sitting in Delaware awaiting truck delivery to Pa. Estimated delivery date is 1/3 to 1/9. Shipped email was received 12/10 but the tracker never updated a shipped date so I was unsure that it had actually shipped.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Traced the railcar again today, ours is in Kansas, due in Illinois early Monday morning at a transfer? yard. Then I assume on to Lordstown where it’ll be loaded on a truck and brought into southwestern PA. Hoping within the next two weeks we are driving it home!

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
I’ll be your buddy although I’m a little over two weeks behind you ?
I'm still here with you, they just won't let me leave. :frown:

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Yes I have, shows Lordstown as origin, nothing in destination, and status as pending.
Yep, once the Bronco lands at yard, it will be scheduled and show at that time. Works pretty good.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

madcat811

Outer Banks
First Name
MadCat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Have you tracked with the railcar number?
Not successfully. I tried the 3 different places following instructions posted somewhere else on the forum and the first one (CSX) came back saying the railcar arrived in Chicago on Dec 13th which couldn't be it since it only just shipped 12/31. The other (Union Pacific) didn't recognize the railcar number, and the last one (NS Norfolk Southern) just repeated back the railcar number and said "December 31st" but no other info like location which was super weird. Maybe it's too soon? I'll try them all again in a day or two. My railcar number is CTTX692354 in case anyone is on the same car and figured out how to properly track it.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Not successfully. I tried the 3 different places following instructions posted somewhere else on the forum and the first one (CSX) came back saying the railcar arrived in Chicago on Dec 13th which couldn't be it since it only just shipped 12/31. The other (Union Pacific) didn't recognize the railcar number, and the last one (NS Norfolk Southern) just repeated back the railcar number and said "December 31st" but no other info like location which was super weird. Maybe it's too soon? I'll try them all again in a day or two. My railcar number is CTTX692354 in case anyone is on the same car and figured out how to properly track it.
The rail car that your Bronco Sport is on hasn't left Mexico yet as of 01/01/2022 at 4:30 pm (as per Norfolk Southern).
Sponsored