Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Me thinks our BSs are parked in a lot while they put whatever these chips are into the ones in the production line and like the June MY21 builds forget about ours for who knows how long. Nothing will happen after tomorrow as the plant will be on scheduled downtime all next week
Hopefully, maybe, wishful thinking, that while the plant is on holiday shutdown they pay some people who want the extra money to put chips into the ones that need them. Would be nice since they don't need them for the production line next week. ?‍♂
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Awesome Max! Still waiting for my 9/10 order, produced 12/10 to do something. I envy you!!!
Thanks man, I hear ya. I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Me thinks our BSs are parked in a lot while they put whatever these chips are into the ones in the production line and like the June MY21 builds forget about ours for who knows how long. Nothing will happen after tomorrow as the plant will be on scheduled downtime all next week
It seems that I just can't win. I went through this with my 2021MY BL/BL and now I'm going through it AGAIN with my 2022MY. :frown:

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It seems that I just can't win. I went through this with my 2021MY BL/BL and now I'm going through it AGAIN with my 2022MY. :frown:
Wonder if dealer would let you order another one and you take the one that gets there first? With the June units we could not do that cause no new Badlands Package orders after May so we were stuck. I know over on F150 forums ppl ordered second truck and it arrived before missing chip lot rot truck which continued to sit after second truck arrived.

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Checked with my dealer today and the train made it to Nogales, Arizona, yesterday so my Badlands was actually in the country, though the report weirdly shows it back in Mexico 40 minutes after it was in Arizona …

He said they will most likely be able to get it to the lot several days earlier than the estimated delivery date of 1/6 because they can have it trucked over as soon as the rail car arrives. Deep breaths …
Get the train car number and track your self. Sit below.

https://palsapp.com/?fbclid=IwAR2y4AZFx7L8wGGD1mCzjN7-mm1CpHbZF3g7WXWUypfHElSTZwnjcY6ITAE

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Working on removing Auto start/stop with Forscan.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Like that color!!! Nice catch to go to the gray roof.
Just got off work and saw my first badlands in the parking lot. Cyber orange like mine that is due to be delivered in a few days. Having finally seen cyber orange in person I think you made a good choice with that blue. The white letters just don't look right on cyber orange.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Do you are anybody know where the railcar# is located on the visibility report? I’d like to be able to explain it to our sales lady when I ask again. My wife asked once and we never got a reply.
They have to open the full table/details

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 87579FB6-AACE-4B9C-9C67-D0258F56F2C3

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Do you are anybody know where the railcar# is located on the visibility report? I’d like to be able to explain it to our sales lady when I ask again. My wife asked once and we never got a reply.
In “Full History,” it’s super obvious:
Already got it and called Union Pacific trace line last night. It made it to Tucson. :)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I sent an email to the Ford Chief Customer Experience Officer. Not that she will read it, but I thought, what the heck? FMC should have learned from the June builds to not let it happen again

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
That means you're probably old.
Ha. I have taught the novel and shown snippets of the film in my 12th grade Satire classes over the last decade. It has timeless appeal, like a red ‘71 Bronco with a 302 and Select-shift on the floor.
Sponsored