Warped dash speaker grill

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Definitely doesn't look right. Wonder how that got past QC being so in your face. Hope you get it fixed.

OP
OP
Jason Petri

Jason Petri

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonpetri.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They were going to fix it at the dealership. Then I said “I don’t want you to squirt Liquid Nails in there and put a brick on it for 20 minutes.” After that they said they couldn’t fix it and would have to order the part.

OP
OP
Jason Petri

Jason Petri

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jasonpetri.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What dash cam set up is that you have hooked up there? It looks pretty legit
It’s a Vantrue N4 with the GPS mount and hardwire kit. It has a forward, cabin, and back camera. It was surprisingly easy to hide all the wires. Took about 30 minutes to install. Cost about $300. I’m very happy so far. Does not have an app to view video wirelessly, though, so it’s either on the built-in screen or you have to remove the SD card and watch on a computer. Here’s a video of a shopping cart introducing itself.

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It’s a Vantrue N4 with the GPS mount and hardwire kit. It has a forward, cabin, and back camera. It was surprisingly easy to hide all the wires. Took about 30 minutes to install. Cost about $300. I’m very happy so far. Does not have an app to view video wirelessly, though, so it’s either on the built-in screen or you have to remove the SD card and watch on a computer. Here’s a video of a shopping cart introducing itself.
Sounds pretty nice. Thanks for the info, I will have to check it out.

JohnnyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Anybody else have this problem? It was like this when I took delivery. The part is back ordered.
Ford Bronco Sport Warped dash speaker grill 5C0EBDC8-28A8-4B29-B189-41407A415CAB
The right grille on my Big Bend dash is the same. I'll give it the ole smash tonight and see if that fixes it.

Froggy

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport base
Hi, just joined. I saw this thread, which is the reason I joined. My front right speaker grill was very similar to your middle grill, it was sticking up like your. I also thought it was warped. Tried pushing down, to no avail. Good old smack with the fist, and it seemed to catch and is staying down. Hope this isn't a reoccurring thing cause of high heat. Thanks, for the info!
Sponsored