First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Oh, wow. Did you do the same build with the price increases to see how much you're saving over current MSRP?
Just did it! Fully loaded OBX looks like $39,485 with the increases, Z plan price on my order was $35,486.
Sponsored

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just did it! Fully loaded OBX looks like $39,485 with the increases, Z plan price on my order was $35,486.
It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Just did a build on my in production truck. $42,200. My build was $39,200. Minus a 1000 for pre order and if I push our purchase to May 5th I get X-Plan too. So if timing is right 5k under current MSRP. Smoking ass deal by today's standards. šŸ˜‚

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So, Iā€™m expecting my outer banks to be built next week. No Ford emails advising itā€™s been pushed back, but no window sticker yet. Should I be concerned?

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, Iā€™m expecting my outer banks to be built next week. No Ford emails advising itā€™s been pushed back, but no window sticker yet. Should I be concerned?
You should have window in next couple of days. I had mine half week before production date.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That said.... Got my built email. Says shipping being figured out and to expect truck at dealer May 10th to May 16th.

Almost 4 months exact from order to delivered

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
My car has been scheduled!!! Week of 6/13.

I also got a VIN and the car showed up on the tracker!!

funnyā€¦ just last Thursday I checked, by calling Ford directly, and there was no news. Just now as I want to change my order to include the 235 tires, my dealer just told me they canā€™t change ā€˜cus it is scheduled. What a pleasant surprise!!

I guess I can always get some 235 afterward. Maybe get the Yokohama instead of Falken. But I may have to buy 5 new tires. Anywayā€¦ Iā€™m very excited!!

now I need to make sure I find the price protection document and sit and wait for maybe 2.5-3 months

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I'm not sure how long this at-dealership process takes, maybe a day or two?
Screenshot_20220420-095215~2.png
My salesman called me as my BS BL was being unloaded off the transport. I was able to take delivery later that same afternoon. My order hit Ford on 5 December 2021. Built 9 March 2022. Delivered 6 April 2022. Four months and a day. Hang in there, the vehicle is so worth it.

The dealer has to remove all the plastic. Mine hit the wash bay twice, as my salesman didnā€™t think they had done a good job the first time. The only thing they missed, and have since fixed, was to lower the tire pressure from 42# to the spec 33 #. Seems to run right around 34 # in 50 degree weather. That should work out great.

AGLzaca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
My salesman called me as my BS BL was being unloaded off the transport. I was able to take delivery later that same afternoon. My order hit Ford on 5 December 2021. Built 9 March 2022. Delivered 6 April 2022. Four months and a day. Hang in there, the vehicle is so worth it.

The dealer has to remove all the plastic. Mine hit the wash bay twice, as my salesman didnā€™t think they had done a good job the first time. The only thing they missed, and have since fixed, was to lower the tire pressure from 42# to the spec 33 #. Seems to run right around 34 # in 50 degree weather. That should work out great.
Thanks for the info!

I'm hoping they delay it a day or so more, so that I can go test drive on Saturday.

Moth_breath

Big Bend
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Iā€™m in the same boat. I called Ford yesterday and we are still on track for the build. I guess we just get to keep waiting ( 12 days to go!!!)

Jess1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Saw quite a few BS (mix of full color and black roofs) being off loaded yesterday at the Houston rail yard (was sitting in a bit of traffic on the Hardy...)
Surprised to see an entire row! Massive train of car carriers, so here's fingers crossed for a number of folks...