Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just got an email today. Scheduled for 5/30.

assuming no delays, how long is this process?
5/30 is a Monday, I think you’ll find all production dates are Monday. And of course they don’t built them all on Monday. That is the week they have you scheduled for. I was originally scheduled 1/24, then 1/31 and ended up actually getting built on Thursday 2/8. You’re getting closer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
5/30 is a Monday, I think you’ll find all production dates are Monday. And of course they don’t built them all on Monday. That is the week they have you scheduled for. I was originally scheduled 1/24, then 1/31 and ended up actually getting built on Thursday 2/8. You’re getting closer.
A couple of weeks before the build day they'll send out an update with the day of build. Around that point is when the window sticker becomes available.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Finally got the "YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" email with a build date of June 20th. Too late for me to care. I have waited too long and moved on. This one will be available for someone else. Gone.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Finally got the "YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" email with a build date of June 20th. Too late for me to care. I have waited too long and moved on. This one will be available for someone else. Gone.
That’s too bad. Agreed, at some point you just want something.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Congrats Jubaea1!
I however regret to inform you, that you are out of the running as a potential winner for the "Has Anyone Been Waiting Longer Than Me?" contest. You gave it a good run, coming in at an unfortunate 7.25 months (order to build est.).

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats Jubaea1!
I however regret to inform you, that you are out of the running as a potential winner for the "Has Anyone Been Waiting Longer Than Me?" contest. You gave it a good run, coming in at an unfortunate 7.25 months (order to build est.).
I had finally received a production date of early May, which was then moved to 4/18 (after ordering late October). I checked the tracker today and it's showing "In Production" with the window sticker available so that was surprising!

After rebuilding the same spec today after price increases took effect, I'll be saving just under $5k under MSRP when I take delivery, not counting any equity I've got in my stop-gap BS/OB. Worth the wait for sure.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Joining the thread, congratulations to everyone that received their vehicles and build dates! Just put my order in this month, so just starting my wait. :)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Joining the thread, congratulations to everyone that received their vehicles and build dates! Just put my order in this month, so just starting my wait. :)
Hopefully Ford is getting parts in and getting better at scheduling during these unusual times, and hopefully you benefit from that with a quick turnaround.

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
VIN is normally assigned when it is scheduled to a week, but with everything being as dumb as it is right now their system may not be working in a normal manner. Having a VIN is a step forward, so rejoice in that at least.
Still no email so I called the dealer and my build week is 5/30! Finally got scheduled. The interesting thing is that i placed my order 1/22 and was confirmed within a day or so and I changed to an OB on 2/8. The dealer claimed that I "kept my original place in line" but the Ford website shows an order date of 2/8. Nonetheless at least its scheduled! Hoping for no more delays.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Just ordered April 6..the waiting begins…so excited!

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
It's been a long wait since 11-27-21
Im finally scheduled for production
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220414-124635_Yahoo Mail
Almost went with Richmond Ford myself but ended up ordering from Sheehy only because I figured they were a larger volume dealer so that might speed things up a bit.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Almost went with Richmond Ford myself but ended up ordering from Sheehy only because I figured they were a larger volume dealer so that might speed things up a bit.
Great news!

Sheehy was marking up over list when I was trying to get one after my first one broke. However, I don't think they were one of the dealers that were marking up custom orders, causing the orderers to walk away in disgust but maybe check ahead of time to make sure you're locked in. I know there were two dealers I was working with in the larger DC Metro area that were doing this. Detestable.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
My Badlands just got a birthday - 6/20 (ordered 3/19)! Yay!
That reminds me my lot rot edition birthday coming up in June....but I only owned 1/2 year when its one year old....

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Great news!

Sheehy was marking up over list when I was trying to get one after my first one broke. However, I don't think they were one of the dealers that were marking up custom orders, causing the orderers to walk away in disgust but maybe check ahead of time to make sure you're locked in. I know there were two dealers I was working with in the larger DC Metro area that were doing this. Detestable.
They agreed to do Z plan on my order - it’s actually at the dealership right now, I’m picking it up when I get back from vacation. Fingers crossed there’s no funny business with all of that!

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
They agreed to do Z plan on my order - it’s actually at the dealership right now, I’m picking it up when I get back from vacation. Fingers crossed there’s no funny business with all of that!
Oh, wow. Did you do the same build with the price increases to see how much you're saving over current MSRP?
Sponsored